Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's my fault that the earth is round . . .!

This fucker scolds me for every god damn thing in the whole wide world. He has lost touched with the working class, the office workers, the employee world, etc.... All he thinks of is that people have all the world's time to do what they need to do, and they cannot forget things cos they are busy with the other stuff eg. work.

Or maybe everybody can, including himself, except me!!

I have a dozen things on hand, and he expects every single thing to be done, including the daily household chores, my work, his orders, my personal stuff, etc.... EVERYTHING HAS TO BE DONE, within 24 hrs.

And he expects me to know every single damn thing in the world, including those that I don't know that I don't know. And when he asks, I need to have all the information that he needs at the tip of my fingers, including those weird questions that doesn't really matter to the decision making.

He even complained about my msn messenger 'personal message' and said that he will make sure every Friday is hell for me if I ever put TGIF.

He scolded me non-stop, and then said to let me enjoy the rest of the night and relax a bit. Not more than 10 mins after, he nagged at me again. He is of course not a man of his words as you can see.

Maybe someday, he will blame me for the earth being round, or that he will expect me to know the diameter of the smallest atom, or to write an all-new formula for the corporate banking sector, and maybe even analyse his mind to understand fully what he means as early as the first moment he opens his mouth to start to speak, or maybe even earlier, before he even realises he is thinking about it, I should have already done every thing to perfection of what he wanted.

He expects me to be happy when he wants me to be happy, be serious when he wants me to be serious, to be sensual when he wants me to be sensual, to know what are the exact words that he want me to say to his questions / comments, to handle every household chores and technical jobs and personal stuff (so that he doesn't need to lift a finger or burn a brain cell) like and do what the guys do, as well as the gals, be like him, think like him, act like him, etc. . . .

Hey, someone give this man a programmable robot....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home