Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mad dog punched my laptop . . .

The mad dog did it again. Anyway, I intentionally provoked him.

He asked where I was going at lunch time. I told him that he had mentioned that during office hours, he should go where he wants to go and should not need to report to anybody, so it's the same with me. I'm just going out.

Of course he was angry. But it's true. If I have a chance to show him what his fuck up attitude was when I casually asked him where he was when he went out, he snapped back at me for controlling him too much.

A mad dog is a mad dog. He lived up to his name. He grew angry.

The next thing I know, he called me on my handphone and threatened me saying he was sitting in front of my laptop. After a few sentences, he banged on my laptop while slamming my phone. He then called again, and after a couple of sentences, he slammed it again. He then told me he is working on spoiling my laptop like he had promised. And he slammed it again.

FUCKING BASTARD WHO DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO STOP!

I had to take a cab back. I tried to talk to him. Of course, it didn't help. He is a mad dog who only barks! Anyway, the conversation was boring. Cos it is always the same thing of him demanding apologies from me, and then saying my apologies isn't in the right tone. And he is the king and he should be obeyed. And he was just showing concern, only to get snapped back (fancy knowing that but did the same thing to me, and in the end blaming me about controlling him).

After he left, I checked my laptop, luckily, thanx God, it is fine!
But I can't stop feeling angry, so I banged his laptop as well. I don't know if I have spoiled it, I don't give a damn! I kicked his bag too, and broke the cap of his suntan oil. Again, who cares!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home