Monday, July 03, 2006

He just can't keep his mouth shut . . .

This bastard nags like a woman.

We agreed to meet his friends for dinner, our treat, at 730pm. His friend arrived at 7pm and called him. He got figitive and started asking me to go. I was honestly rushing some last minute work. I had thought that I could have an early off. But there was some last minute corrections needed that caused me to have some delay.

And of course, how could he tolerate me not being on time (when he is not on time, he always have some super valid reason that I have no right to blame him though). We left 10 mins past 7pm. On the way to the car, he said 'I know you are not in control also, but .....' and he went on and on about my 'bloody job' which treats me like a 'dog' and I seriously need to do something about it if not I have to choose between marriage and my job. Seriously, he was either totally insincere when he mentioned that 'he knew I was not in control' or he is so forgetful that once he told me 'he knew', he immediately forgot and scold me like I was in full control and chose to be late or he JUST CAN"T BLOODY KEEP HIS GAP SHUT and end up ranting on and on and on about what nots that he himself didn't even know what he said and why he did it. He even threw his handphone in the car TWICE cos he was frustrated and his handphone wasn't working well. But anyway, why do I care, it's his handphone.

By the time we reach the restaurant, he was still doing his words firing at me. What a nice bloody long session of lecture, just to get one point across. I did not 'rebut', I did not 'give an attitude', I just said my apologies and quietly listen. But it did not get me anywhere (neither will rebutting does), it still come to the same ending of him going on non-stop like I just killed his dad.

Immediately when we met his friends, his WHOLE tone and face went to a complete loving husband. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! HYPOCRITE!!!!!

Once back home, we were supposedly back on good terms. Seriously, I do not know how he can do that, it's fuming to get someone nag at you and threaten you and the next minute pretend that nothing has happened.

The TV program talked about yoga. And there he went again, he mentioned about us agreeing to look for yoga courses. (He had taken on the responsibility to look for a yoga course long time ago, when he did not get down to doing it, he blamed me for not taking initiative and nothing gets done if he doesn't do anything, then he began to order me to do it, with a deadline given. See, when he did not do something that he promise, he will just turn the table around saying that if he did not do it, I should be doing it. And if I did not do it, then it's all my fault and I do not have initiative.) I was quite pissed off with this yoga issue. I just said the first yoga program that came to my mind, True Yoga. He commented that it is very commercial and has too many people to a class.

What the fuck! So many comments when he couldn't even bother to look for a yoga course. I got irritated, although I did not shout, I simply told him to look for a course then. And then? No prize for guessing again what came after. Abuses, slamming the door, throwing things, whatever. He started at it again. He then threatened me again about my laptop before leaving the house.

I was not prepared to just keep quiet. So I banged the door too, TWICE. And marched off out of the house as well. He saw me walking away downstairs, he purposely drove in another direction. I brought my point across that I was furious and was out of the house to. So since he knew about me walking off, I went home after he was out of sight.

Unfortunately, when I came home, my team lead was still working at 3am. It was quite a tough period for both of us because of this new project. New reports need to be done and it was not easy for both him and me. He needed a report out the next morning and needed me to take a look at some figures. I couldn't take my mind off work as well cos I knew of the urgency too.

Then this bastard came home. Just in time to see me on the line with my team lead. He flew into a rage. He on the volumne of the TV so loud that I had to leave the room. Then he followed me to the bedroom and shouted at the top of his voice, scolding me about still working at 3am. He ordered me to put down the phone. And of course, not even my team lead could hear it on the phone, I think practically the whole block heard him. My team lead then initiated to put down the phone.

I stormed into the room and banged the door. Of course, we quarrelled even more. What's new! I tried to calm him down. Talked about his dad, trying to calm him down, and making him feel sorry for himself. Whatever.... I seriously am just putting on a very good show! In the end, he calmed down.

Only to return to his old self after 10 mins. Simply refusing to say sorry, refusing to change and blaming it all on me.

Fed up, I ended the night saying sorry to him. HE IS BECOMING A WORSE MAN when others are becoming a better one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home