Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mad dog barks . . . !

You can't imagine what else can trigger this mad dog! He is incredible.

We were cleaning up the house. I finished mopping the floor and was suggesting to him about getting a part-time maid to help with house cleaning. My reason being it's tiring (I am a full time employee, not a full time housewife, and I have damn a lot of other things to do like exercising, keeping pretty, watching soccer, accompanying him) and my left wrist hurts sometimes. He then said, with such tender loving care, that I should have told him to do the tough jobs if my wrist hurts and in the future, he will do the mopping and cleaning of the toilet while I just do the simple tasks. Ha, what nice words.... which didn't last long.

The next moment I know, out of the whole damn wide universe of blues, he started complaining to me about my wrist. Why didn't I take care of myself, when did I start getting this pain, did I see a doctor, why didn't I see a doctor, why didn't I do anything about it. By the end, he was punishing me to stand at a spot and cannot go anywhere until he was happy. He then ordered me to the doctor that very moment, even threatening about not going to meet my parents for dinner if I did not visit the doctor and bathe within the time span.

Off I go to the doctor. Willingly, cos it gives me a chance to leave that damn fucking house and that damn fucking bastard. He called, and I told him that the doc had said that my tender in my left wrist is inflammed. When I reached home, he sounded so damn concern but plainly speaking, he appeared hypocrite. He then told me that he had not intended to shout at me (oh, he had not intended, then what happened? When he is the one who preached that if one wants to do something, nobody can stop him.) and it was purely out of concern.

WOW!!! What a way to show concern. Shouting is showing concern. Telling me to stand at a spot is showing concern. Questioning me about why I didn't do anything about my wrist is showing concern. Then he must be very lack of my concer for him. Cos I simply don't shout at him enough.

We went on our way to meet my parents, I forgot to take my medication when we rushed out. Yes, it was my fault. But he punished me like I was had killed someone else's dad cos I had forgotten to take my medication. He shouted at me again, hurled abuses, nagged and nagged non-stop. And ordered that we come back straight after dinner and I was not allowed to go up to my parents' house.

All due to me missing one dosage of medication.....! Like this medication is some heavenly pill that will cure me once I take it. Like I will die if I delay a night to start my medication.

It's just some stupid pain killer!!!!!! What the fuck is this bastard thinking.....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home