Wednesday, June 07, 2006

His brain must be just a green gluey mass . . .

Know what happened yesterday? No prize for guessing. He asked me to drive, and of course I have to say yes. Cos I'll be deemed to avoid driving, or lazy, or coward if I say no. So yes, I drove. And so the answer to my above question is a gift question. If you have read through all my posts, there is only one confirmed conclusion.

HE NAGGED AT ME AGAIN, for stupid things like stepping too hard on the accelerator, which lane I should be on, which vehicle I should not be following, which vehicle I should overtake. He had damn a lot of saliva to spare. He was not happy the way I parked the car, cos it's not 90 degrees right angle to the lot. Maybe 91-95 degree. So what did he do?

WE SPEND A WHOLE DAMN 20 MINS IN THE CARPARK COS HE ORDERED ME TO PARK, DRIVE OUT OF THE LOT, GO TAKE A SPIN UPSTAIRS AND BACK AND PARK AGAIN!!!!! Imagine how many times I went through that, just cos his stupid ego and temper drove him nuts!!!!! In the end, he was tired and couldn't bother if I parked straight or not. And finally we can walk back home. And along the way, he had more saliva to spare, scolding and nagging all the way up.

And guess what, he rarely parked the car straight himself nowadays, and he of course, can get away with it. Cos I could not nag at him for sure, he will say I was trying to pick up a fight. And I could not correct him and make him drive around for sure, cos he will say I show a bad attitude and just asking for trouble. Yah, and the 'I am the king, I rule this house, I set the game, and you better play by my rules' theory!

What's new.....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home