Sunday, July 09, 2006

A bastard who thinks that he is God . . . !

This is a life story of a bastard who lives his life believing fully that he is GOD!!!!

We were perfect until when he mentioned about us going to the gym later. I said 'But we have to pack up the house'. And that's enough for him to fly into a rage. Left, right or center. I'm killed!

It's been so many months of trying to pack up the house, and he has not even started one bit. And afterwhich, when he saw the house in a mess, he then got irritated and blamed me for not taking initiative. So finally today, we planned to pack up the house. He has to go and suggest something like going to the gym. Of course I am on my toes again. We have to pack the house like what we had planned, I will get a earful if it's not done. Don't tell me about going anywhere, cos if you sacrifice the time to pack the house for gym, I'm gonna be at fault again in the end.

But of course, the GOD doesn't think this way. HE thinks that I am defying him again. He says he wants to pack up the house, I'll have to say OK. And when he says he wants to go to the gym. I have to say OK as well. He can change his plans, he can do his own messy planning and in the end achieve nothing. But ultimately, when things don't go the way he wanted it, cos of his own actions, it's MY FAULT for not managing it properly. I didn't take initiative, I didn't advice him, I didn't suggest to him, I didn't correct him, I didn't do this, I didn't do that. And that's why his life is not in order.

Bloody hell! Then after which, it became another full fledge complaining about my lifestyle. Not being healthy, working too much, didn't help him with his diet, didn't go to gym with him, didn't do this for him, didn't do that with him.

Yes, my life may not be perfect, who's is!

BUT, it's ridiculous to tell me his life is perfect while mine is not. And we are drifiting apart cos my lifestyle is so much different from his. His lifestyle SUCKS!!!! Honestly speaking.

He sleeps till noon every day. He sleeps at 7am every other day. He bathes after 2am every other day. What kinda life is this? Good? He says he has time for exercise and work and leisure. And I do not. But think again, how can I parallal my time with his. When I am working, he is sleeping or doing what he wants during leisure. When I am off work, I have to follow him to do what he wants, gym, exercising, whatever crap, and when he is working, I'll have to stay home too, cos it's late at night and I can't go out on my own. So MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE IS WORK AND HIM AND WORK AND HIM!!!!!!! Well, his fucking life is work and other woman and gym and of course, screwing my life up!
Maybe I'll just do what he wants. And someday breakdown and show him that HE IS NOT A GOOD HUSBAND AT ALL. HE DOESN"T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HIS WIFE!!!!

Oh yeah, and now I have one more rule to follow when I speak to him. I must make positive statements and I cannot use 'But'. How does that go....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home