Monday, June 26, 2006

He made me say 'sorry' until he was satisfied . . .

It WAS a happy night... until he fucking decided to 'talk' to me. He casually mentioned for me not to throw the towel in the washing machine cos he didn't check in the afternoon and ended up washing his t-shirt along with the towel. I said sorry cos I really think it was my fault. He continued nagging and nagging, and end up he was so angry with the issue. I've said my apologies but he did not stop. He nagged until I got irritated. And then he in turn blamed me for showing a bad attitude.

So it became my way of saying sorry instead of what I did. I was sincerely sorry and I had done my part. But he accused me of not saying sorry the correct way. Why? He forgot the whole thing about me saying sorry first. He only remebered he nagged and nagged and nagged and in the end I got irritated.

He is mad. Totally mad! When I apologised, he did not stop. When he nagged on and on until it blew out of proportion and grew out of hand, then he started forgetting about my sincere apologies and simply threw all responsibilities on me about my lack of good attitude.

BLOODY HELL, WHAT"S WRONG WITH THIS MAN!!!! OR IS HE A MAN IN THE FIRST PLACE.....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home