Monday, July 24, 2006

The BLOODY SUCKER'S head is screwed.....!

Ever come across a man who acts like a woman and throws his temper like a woman and demand stupid things like a woman? I don't mean any woman. I mean those woman who have nothing better to do with their time and attention.

He drove me to the office.....late! He had demanded a time from me last night, nearly scolding me cos I did not give a specific timing. I had said 1130am. This morning I had reinforced it twice, to reach office by 1130am.

What did he do? Dilly dally. And had asked if 1145am is OK. I insisted on 1130am. But nonetheless he still took his own sweet time (of course, who dares to challenge him). And by the time we are ready to leave, he said "Now is 1130am, when we reach your office, it should be 12pm. JUST RIGHT!"

DAMN BLOODY WHAT"S RIGHT ABOUT IT!!!!! He had insisted to get a timing from me, then he had shifted it TWICE.... WITHOUT ME SAYING A YES..... AND HE SAID IT"S JUST RIGHT!!!!!!!

I was already quite pissed! Who dares say that he is wrong, he will turn the table around and blamed me for not pushing him if I'm rushing for time.

Then what happened when I kept my temper to myself? He blows his up!!

He asked me to call some company for information. While I was busy getting the phone number, he asked me if we are going to some place later in the day. I answered...'Mmm!'. And that got me into trouble. This bloody sucker scolded me for not answering his simple question. He wanted a standard 'Yes' from me. I cannot answer any other way other than 'Yes' or 'No'. What a jerk!!!!

Then when I put down the phone. Another person called, I got down the car to get my bag out from the car, and answered the phone after getting down. He got mad again. He accused me of not answering the phone infront of him. Truth is, yes, I hate to speak in the phone infront of him. WHY? COS THAT BLOODY SUCKER ALWAYS SCOLDS ME ABOUT MY WAY OF TALKING ON THE PHONE!!!!!! He doesn't know what has gone through on the phone, but he can blamed me for not answering the way he expects. I hate to talk on the phone infront of him. Be it a business call or a personal call. What does he know about what went on on the phone, who is he to scold me for not saying this and not saying that, I am talking to a person, and I respond the way I like and the way the situation is. He doesn't know the situation but he always insist I should do this and that.

THAT BLOODY SUCKER'S HEAD IS SCREWED . . . . . .!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home