Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oversensitive and mad . . .

This fucking bastard is so super over sensitive and freaking ridiculous.

This afternoon he called me, I was on another call and told him that I would call him back. I finally got off the phone after quite a while and returned his call. This was our conversation.

Me : "Hello, you called me just now? What about?"
Him : "Nothing, I don't need you already. I wanted you to help me checked an email."
Me : "OK! Sorry, just now I was on a call so couldn't help."
Him : "It's OK!"
Me : "So where are you now leh?"

Him : "Suntec"
Me : "Suntec? Aey? What are you there for?"
Him : "............... IC" (mumbling, I couldn't catch what he was saying)
Me : "IC? What happened?"
Him : "HEY, I DO NOT NEED TO REPORT TO YOU MY EVERY MOVE EVERYDAY OK!!!! YOU LISTEN TO ME LOUD AND CLEAR, I DO NOT NEED TO REPORT TO YOU OR ANYBODY!"

Tell me what's wrong with me just casually asking MY HUSBAND where he was? He insisted that I chased him for his whereabouts everyday. He said I wasn't giving him breathing space. He stressed that I was tracking his everyday whereabouts and wants me to report to him on who he met, what he did, and where he was everyday, every hour.

HOLY COW!!!!! I rarely ever ask him where he was. For so many Fridays, I knew he went to meet his BLOODY FUCKING G, but I couldn't be bothered to ask him where he was. I rarely ever call him even, to track his whereabouts, cos I am always busy at work. It's always he who calls me, and sometimes even asking me where I was, when he jolly well knew I was in the office or at home by my work station, where else can I go during office hours. That was alright, cos he was just concerned about me. But when I asked him about it, he just blew up and accused me of tracking him and tying him so tight that he couldn't breathe.

Goodness! When I had my mind fully on my work, and I didn't ask about him, he said I wasnt' caring. But when I asked him questions about what he is doing, he accused me of controlling him. What the bloody hell this idiot is thinking about.... I seriously wonder!

When he came home, he wasn't about to let things rest. I was acting quite coldly towards him. On our way to his parents' house for his granny's 49-day ceremony, he asked me if I had anything to say. I said no (what does he want me to say, asking him about his day will seem like I'm controlling him again). He asked again, and past experiences tells me that there are 3 possibilities, he was either just waiting for me to apologize (and if I didn't, he would say that I have a bad attitude) or waiting for me to raise the topic so that he could scold me, or he was seriously trying to get me to talk, and if I didn't, he would say that I keep things to myself and not grab the chance when he asked me to speak. Whatever I chose, it would probably not be the right one, he would always say that I should haven't chosen otherwise.

Anyway, I just took one of the choices, knowing that I would be wrong, and told him what I did not like (he did encourage me to say what I did not like). In the end, another predictable end. He had threw my comments out and insisted that I was wrong, I wasn't caring, I was insensitive, I was not ladylike, not wifely, etc.....

I tried to calm him down, only to have him start another round within 3 mins. All the way till we reach the door step of his parents' house, he went on non-stop.

He is just unbelievably sensitive and .... simply put.... mad!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home