Saturday, June 03, 2006

FUCKING MAD DOG...!

It's no use when he has enough of sleep. It's no use when he is satisfied with his weight losss accopmlishment. It's no use when he earns a tidy sum in such a few days. HE IS STILL MAD!!!!!!

It WAS such a beautiful afternoon. BUT what did he do, he simply spoilt it with his stupid temper.

He walked into the room and started ordering me to pass the supplements that my friend had ordered to them. He said he had collected it for a week already and it is still left there. He continued to nag at me for showing no initiative, don't do things that needs to be done. He scolded me for not doing anything for so many days.

How will you feel when someone just barked at you like a mad dog for such small things? And it he had full idea of what happened throughout the week. He had collected the products last Monday. I had told him to pass them to the couple at night when they met him to pass him the cake. HE FORGOT!!!!!!! Then on Tuesday, we wanted to meet the couple but the timing wasn't right. We then said we will meet on Thursday for movie. On Thursday, they could not match our timing and thus we failed to meet again. On Friday I wanted to find time, but the couple was busy cos it was their son's baby shower. Today, the couple had wanted lunch, but they couldn't make it in the end too. SINCE WHEN DID I NOT SHOWN THE INITIATIVE TO MEET UP AND PASS THE THINGS TO THEM!???!?!?!?

Whatever happened throughout the week, he knows. And he knows the full story!!!! So why is he blaming me for not being able to pass the products to them? Anyway, what's the big deal of just waiting for another couple of days, or another opportunity to meet up!?!?!?!? THEY JUST HAD A BABY AND ARE BUSY THESE FEW DAYS COS IT"S THE BABY SHOWER!!!!! WHAT"S UP WITH THIS MAD MAN!?!?!?!?!?!?

If he wants his money, just let me know he doesn't have enough. We can work it out. I'll just pay him first and wait for the couple to pay me. WHAT"S THE PROBLEM!?!?!?!?!?!??!? He ordered me to pass it to them today!!!! TODAY!!!!!!! Whatever, so I contacted them and got their plans for today. I told him about it, our timing don't match. So he said what about tomorrow. SEE, HE KNOWS HIMSELF THAT WHEN TIMING DON"T MATCH, HE CAN"T FORCE THINGS TO HAPPEN, YOU"LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!

TELL ME WHAT"S THIS FUCKING MAD DOG BARKING AT ME FOR!?!!?!??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home