Friday, June 02, 2006

He has PMS....!

He is crazy. This afternoon, we were to meet his sis for lunch opposite. He wanted to get the car key from his dad, who was driving his sis around. He told me to call her and tell her that he will wait below our flat for his dad to pass him the car keys. So I called, I got his sis on the line, and I asked if dad is having lunch with us. From this moment on, he started getting angry. Guess what made him angry???? If you correctly guessed it, you are probably a CONTROL FREAK as well!

He snapped at me, saying it was just a simple instruction, why can't I get it right. He told me to tell her that HE WILL WAIT BELOW OUR FLAT FOR HIS DAD TO PASS THE CAR KEYS TO HIM. But I instead, went to ask something else and in the end confuse things up.

Tell me something about this man that I married. Is he NUTZ!?!??!? If he wanted what he wanted, jolly well do it himself. He wanted me to do it and yet he insisted on me saying what he wants to say, and only what he wants to say, and how he wants to say it. BLOODY BASTARD!!!!!

Was he on the phone with his sis? No!!!! Does he know what happened between us in the phone conversation? No!!!! THEN WHO IS HE TO COMMENT ON WHAT I SAY... AS LONG AS I GET THINGS SORTED OUT AND HE GETS HIS CAR KEYS!!!!!!

When I got his sis on the phone, I asked if his dad wanted to lunch with us, if yes, we can just meet for lunch and get the car keys. Nobody needs to wait for anybody. Then his sis asked dad, and I thought she was talking to me, so I said 'Huh?' when she said 'You come and lunch with us lah!'. Whatever the case, it's just a few seconds of confusion before we got back on track and set a plan to meet for lunch together and his dad can pass the car keys to him.

Truthfully, I had done my job of getting him to pick up his car keys form his dad. I had found out something extra and made things easier so that nobody needs to wait for nobody. I had simply asked a question that is not what he wanted me to say. But his ultimate motive was to get his car keys from his dad. WHICH I HAD PLANNED OUT TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE EASIEST WAY. So tell me, what's wrong with him. What right has he to scold me, what has he to scold me about?!!!?!?!?

After I put down the phone, I told him I asked that question to get a better picture and then plan for the most easiest and direct way, which I successfully accomplished. He listened and nod his head and said 'OK!'. I sincerely believed he was not OK! Cos he didn't get to scold me, and he didn't get to venge his anger fully.

How right am I! When I told him we could leave, he said go give him 5 mins. A few mins later, I'm not too sure how many mins, it's between 4-5 mins, I asked him again if we could leave. Just a question, a kind reminder. No harsh tone, no impatient tone, no pressing tone. And what did he show me? He gave me such a rude attitude and sour face that you would have thought I had nagged at him for 10 mins. He shouted 'I said 5 mins means 5 mins. Don't you understand? Why are you so insensitive?'. Then he stormed out of the room. He had just managed to pick up another fight to scold me.

I waited for him to get out from the washroom, and told him I'll go first. He could go down when he is ready. He told me to wait for him, and when he was ready, he ordered me to stand in front of him. And beginning to scold me for I don't know what. Bad attitude? Insensitivity? Dont' know how to help him? STUPID SEA URCHIN!!!!! How to help him when he doesn't listen to me, doesn't want to calm the fire, doesn't want to do anything except to hear me apologize and follow his orders about.

I finally managed to calm him down and told him that we should stop this argument now and carry on with our day. He agreed...... but within 3 mins, he was back at nagging at me about my attitude, what I should not have done, what he was angry about. I apologized again and told him that we should stop this now. He agreed.... and lo and behold, within 3 mins, he started again. Of course he always want the last word, so I again apologized but reminded him again that he was the one who wanted me to help him. Then he has to listen and cooperate when I give a suggestion to stop an argument. If he just overwrite my initiative to stop the argument everytime I tried to help, I would not be able to help him anymore. He said 'OK... but please, don't do it the next time. Help me OK?' FINE!!!! BLOODY ASSHOLE, I"LL HELP, SINCE YOU LOVE YOUR FACE SO MUCH, THAT YOU DEFINITELY MUST MAKE IT SUCH THAT I APOLOGIZE AT THE END OF THE ISSUE, THEN FINE, I"LL JUST SAY OK TO MAKE YOU HAPPY! He always has his sorry-but sentence to say whenever he apologize for anything. Cos he wants to make sure that if he apologize, it's not purely his mistake, you are as much to be blamed for it, and thus you will have to apologize too whenever he does. And of course, when you are the last to apologize, he has more face.

FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home