Saturday, September 23, 2006

Well enough to nag again...!

He was hopsitalized for 2 nights, drifting in and out of sleep and feeling giddy and daze. Some unphatomable viral infection hit him in the ear. Oh, what a peaceful period!

He was discharged yesterday, although still feeling a bit giddy. Even before I turned out of the car park, he had already started his usual naggings and ordering. He commented on my handbrake (and obviously he was wrong cos my handbrake was already fully release but he insisted it was not). Then he commented on me not letting him get down first but made a few turns up the multi-storey carpark, which made him giddy. OK, fine, sorry, although you yourself didin't think of it too.

Today, he wanted me to drive to the carpark opposite the mall for lunch. He then said I was not doing a good job going over the hump. Ok, sorry again. I turned into the carpark to drive to the other end to park. He then said that I should drive outside and turn into the carpark at the other end so that I wouldn't need to go through so many humps in the carpark. OK, sorry again, although yes, I didn't realise it until I turned in and you didn't think of it too.

On parking, I commented on which lot should I park. He didn't answer. But when I chose one, he started to comment on why I had to choose that one. Then he said I didn't park straight. And then he continue with his nagging of why didn't I choose to park at the lot beside the one that I parked. I said sorry and offered to repark. He indicated not to bother and said that if there happened to be bird shit, then I'll have to clean it up. But he still continued to nag non-stop about why I chose that parking lot. I said I thought that lot was nearer to the exit. He nagged and nagged and kept asking me why I parked there. I apologized and answered again cos I thought that lot was nearer the exit. Then he blew up. He accused me of rebutting him and insisting that I am correct. I asked him what makes him think that I was insisting that I was right. He said cos I insisted on the same wrong point of saying that lot is nearer to the exit. GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME!!!!! I told him I had said sorry but he kept on asking me. If he asked me the same question 5 times, and I gave him 1 consistent answer, it doesn't mean that I'm insistent on being right. Hey dude, you asked me the same question, do you want 5 different answers? And then I'll be accused of giving excuses and trying to wiggle my way out. He then said that if I admit that I'm wrong, then I should totally avoid talking about it anymore. OK, I'll stop talking about it, then can you fucking hell stop asking me that question and insist that I have to answer you!?!?!?!?!

DUH!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home