Friday, August 25, 2006

He broke his promise . . .!

Just less than 20 days, and he broke his promise not to throw things anymore! What a man of his words!

I planned to go out with his sis, while he planned to meet his friends. He forgot to bring his keys out in the afternoon, and so I had to pass him mine when he wanted to go home to change first. He was to pass the keys back to me when he leaves. On my way back to prepare for my night's out, I called him to check out where he was so that I could take back my keys. He happened to talk at the same time when I was talking and so I didn't catch what he said. Before ending the conversation, I wanted to confirm again where to meet him to take back my keys. But he just angrily told me to come back now, quick!

OK, fine! You are the king. When you say come back now, quick, I'll put down the phone and come back now, quick. On reaching my house, he called me to ask me where I was. I told him I was outside our house. He flew into a rage and asked me why I was so stupid to go up. He was already out of the house. Ok, great, you refused to reconfirm the meeting arrangement and now you are shouting your lungs out at me. Nevermind, your theory is to say sorry and shut up whenever you say something. So I said sorry and went down.

Downstairs, he was already in the car waiting for me. He unwind the window and scolded me for not following instructions. I told him I wanted to reconfirm the meeting place but he angrily told me to just come back quick. It was because I didn't catch his 'instruction' that's why I asked for a reconfirmation. He insisted that I was stupid and I should have reasoned it out that he was already out of the house. He then threw my keys out of the car and ordered me to pick them up and come back to the car. I did. He even blamed me for making him late because he had to wait for me to come down from the 10th floor (oh wow, how much time did he wait for me to come down from the 10th floor? 1 min? 2min?). Fucking crazy man!!!!!

I remindered him after that incident that he promised not to throw things. He apologized. But as he himself had said it, what's the use of hitting someone and then saying sorry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home