Sunday, September 24, 2006

He said he is not demanding . . .

He said he is not demanding and he just want simple things . . .

1) When he ask a question, I have to give a specific answer in 2 seconds. My answer has to be to the point and the main point is to be placed in the first few words of my reply.
2.1a) When I ask a question, he can choose to answer me directly, or throwing another question back at me, or don't answer me at all. I have to take it from then on.
3.1b) When I ask a question, if he did not state the main point first, I have to wait patiently, he is getting to the point, he is creating suspense.

4) When he make a suggestion, I have to be positive about it. I cannot disagree, I cannot rebut, I have to answer him positively even though his suggestion is stupid and not workable.
5.4a) If I make a suggestion, I jolly well be clear of wheter the suggestion is good. If it's not good, then I'm stupid enough to make a suggestion.

6) When he complains about me, I have to say sorry the first instant. No 'ifs', no 'buts'. No excuses. If I have a good reason, I can say it later, but I have to apologize first.
7.6a) When I have a good reason, I have to say it the first instant he complains about me. If not, I'll have to keep my silence. Seriously, it depends on his mood if my reason is good or bad, it doesn't depend on what my reason is and when I say it.

8) When he hints, I have to pick up the hint the first instant and act on it. When I miss his hint, I'm stupid and insensitive to his needs.
9.8a) When I hint and he missed it, I should have stated out clearly what I want instead of throwing hints.

10) When I worked too hard, I'm supposed to have some time for myself, play some games to relax.
11.10a) When I have some time for games, I am supposed to use the time to self-study, learn something new, do something to please him, do some housework, etc... instead of playing.

12) When I reverse-park the car, I have to park it at absolute right angle. When I do not, I am to say sorry and keep practising until I can. When he does not, it's ok, he was not in the mood to do so.

13) When I am angry, I should still talk in a gentle tone and phrase my words in a polite manner, keep my temper in check and say it with a smiling face, and to show a right attitude to him.
14.13a) When he is angry and scolds me like it's armagaddon, I must also talk in a gentle tone, give a good attitude, stand natural, look natural, guess when he want 'sorry' for an answer, or want the true reason as an answer, or want an answer in a specific way that he wants it, dont' answer back, don't rebut (but if I disagree, I can say so, duh!!! how to disagree and say it and don't rebut), calm him down, divert attention, etc...

15) When he expects me to be happy, be happy! When he expects me to be serious, be serious! When he expects me to be sensual, be sensual! When he expects me to be sporty, be sporty! The gist is, he doesnt' say what he expects, I have to know it. When he says it, it means I am in trouble, I am not sensitive enough and I am stupid enough not to know it.

16) When he scolds me, I am expected to say sorry. But he also said that if I'm not sorry, then dont' say sorry. But also, if I dont' say sorry, I cannot rebut. But also when he scolds me, I should say sorry in the first instant.

17) When he is in the wrong, and he apologises the first time, I have to accept it and throw away all my grudges and act like nothing has happened and carry on with life with a smiley face and good attitude.
18.17a) When I am in the wrong, and if I admit it, then I have to shut up and listen to his lectures, no 'ifs', no 'buts', cos I deserve all the scoldings when I'm in the wrong.

19) When he is angry with others, I am not to do any things that will agitate him. What things agitate him? That's up to him to decide. If I console him, but he didn't like it, then I am rebutting him and not supportive. If I reason why others do certain things, I am not supportive. If I try to divert attention, he may scold me for making stupid comments.

20) When I don't sleep at the time he had mentioned, my lifestyle is bad and I do not follow his orders. When he don't sleep early, I cannot nag at him cos he is very busy earning money.

21) He earns big money, and I earn small money. My earning is so little that it's quite worthless. And I am an office dog. So I should strive to look for a different job with higher pay in another company (and still be labelled as an office dog).

22) When I want to explain something, I have to put my main point across first, then elaborate. He HATES the way I phrase my things. But he can do it if he wants to, he wants me to guess what he is aiming at, he want to create suspense and he is getting to the point. Am I picking up a fight?

23) When he sees something that is not done, or he happens to think of something that is not done, he nags and blames me for not having initiative and always having to wait for him to push before things are done.
24.23a) When I see things not done and I mentioned it to him, he either pushes the blame back to me for not doing it, or say sorry once and demanded that he has given in, or tell me to do it since I notice that it's not done. If I nag for more than 3 sentences, he says I want to pick up a fight.

25) When he pleads with me to forgive him and give him a chance to change, and if I do not immediately soften, cool off and forgive him, he will say I'm biased and thus there is no reason for him to change since I look down on him to be like that forever.
26.25) When I said sorry and ask him to give me a chance, he biasly said that even if he gave me chances, I'll never change. And when I told him what he wanted when the reverse situation happened, he said I deserved it and I have to earn my chances instead.

27) When he asks me if I'm hungry and my answer is yes (even if it means 7pm before dinner), I'm living a bad lifestyle as he had instructed me to eat small meals every few hours, even though I do not have the time to eat or the convenience to eat as and when or I dont' even feel hungry. This is so that I will never feel hungry. Hmmmm!
28.27) When he is hungry, we have to grab food for him fast because a hungry man is an angry man. But didn't he live up to his theory about eating small meals every other hour so as not to feel hungry?

to be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home