Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fucker fucking fuck ...

This increadible fucker really knows how to ruin the night. Fancy trying to turn the tables around when he himself make a mistake.

Without even once looked at my screen, he assumed I was playing on the pc and began nagging at me for playing game while watching the TV (anyway, what the fuck even if I'm doing both things at the same time). I shot back saying I wasn't playing, and pricked him with saying he didn't even look at my screen but he already started scolding me for something he assumed.

Since he is definitely wrong, he turned the table around and asked me why I have one of my earpiece in my ear if I want to watch TV (so, what the fuck is it with watching TV and having one earpiece in my ear) and since he mentioned about the earpiece, why didn't I do anything about it. (so now, what the fuck is it with jumping to his every whimp and whimper? who is he? what has he proven to warrant this?)

After 3 mins of staring at his pc, he blurted out loudly and ordered me to answer his repeated questioning again. He scolded for another 2 min and quieten down, only to raise his voice again after 2 mins of rest. What the fuck is with this man?

Finally I managed to have some quiet minutes. Only to hear him throw things around again because he was frustrated that his wires wasn't in order after the part-time maid sweep/mop the floor. What to do when you marry a mad man? Take extra effort to do stupid things like calming him down every other turn of the corner when other normal people do not need to do.

I made him admit that he has over-reacted, and he had done it twice tonight.

After I finally calmed him down, he asked me if the air-con is on in the bedroom. I said no. Within 1 min, he again blew his top. For what? He said I knew he was over-reacting but I was not helping but not responding immediately. To him, I should have jumped right up and on the air-con in the bedroom, or at least say 'no, I will on it in a while'. What a bore!!!!!

So, I have to start all over again to calm him down, reasoning with him that helping him by jumping to his every comment is only superficial. It cannot help the root of the cause (which is his fucking temper). Luckily, I passed this time. He praised me for seeing the confidence in me.

But, so what? Within 10 mins, he is at it again. Just a simple comment like reading the newspaper, he has to put it harshly across, saying 'read the papers, if not buy for what'. So I said OK. Then he asked if the water is refilled. I said OK, I'll do it. By the time I get back, within 5 mins, he commented to remember to eat some fruits, and of course, he won't surprise you by not making a big fuss out of it again. He said 'why didn't we eat fruits? you buy fruits, hide in the fridge for what'. So I got up and went out to take fruits. Then he said 'if you are still feeling full, then we'll take it later'. So if I'm not full? No, you still have to take it later since he had mentioned it. DUH!!!?!?!? Yes, he is that duh!!! So I said OK.

He then started his naggings on why I have to be pushed to do everything in this house, and started blaming me for having no initiative again. GOONESS SAKE!!!!!! Who washed the clothes, who hanged the ironed clothes back into the wardrob, who replace the mat for today????? He really thinks he has to have a hand to everything before it's done? Then it shows a lot on who's taking things for granted.

What's staying together? If I think of something or seeing something not done, I'll do it. And vice versa. Tell me who thinks like him???? If he think of something or see something not done, first, he tells me it's not done, then he blames me for not doing it, then if he is happy, he will do it, if not, he will wait for me to do it even if he is the first one to see that it's not done. Then he prides himself for remembering what to do, and what not to do, and belittle me for those things he sees that are not done. Ask yourself, fucker, those things that you see are in order, do you not realise that it was done without someone bringing it up and nagging at you for it not being done?

Blood sucking fucker!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home