Thursday, September 28, 2006

Double Standard Freak . . . !

What is practising double standard? Look here for a classic example.

I only asked this fucker a simple question of what time is his lunch. First, he complained that he kept telling me he has a lunch appointment, why did I keep asking him. I told him I asked him what time is his lunch, I didn't ask him what time is our lunch. Just a simple question, why is getting an answer so difficult.

Then what did he do? He still refused to answer, he just said that he is leaving soon. What audacity!!!! Does that answer my simple question of what time his lunch is? NO!!!!!

I asked him again if his answer suits my question. He said 'yes', he has already answered me. Leaving soon means he is going for his lunch soon. Fucking tell me how does it answer my question?????

After that he asked me why I am giving him the cold shoulder. Hey, tell me how not to???? When he asked me a question and I do not answer precisely in 2 secs, I get scolding, not to say if I give an answer which doesn't even point to the question.

What does he do when I complained that he doesn't live up to his own standard? He blows up, scolds me, throws things, bangs door, orders me to apologize and treat him like he is God! He says he is not answerable to anyone. Hey, what's wrong! Who is he to me and how much does he pay me and how much respect does he warrant from me to force me to be totally answerable to him while he doesn't even want to answer my simple question of what time is his lunch???? WHAT"S THERE TO HIDE!?!?!?!?

BLOODY TYRANT!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home