Tuesday, January 03, 2006

MOTHER FUCKER....!

Bloody hell! He is ficker-minded, inconsiderate, and a desperate MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

My friends wanted to meet for dinner. I asked him if he wanted to. HE SAID OK!!!!! I replied my friend OK. Some moments later, he say he doesn't feel like meeting. I tell him to make up his mind cos I have to tell my friend if we change our mind. He asked me why I want to meet. I told him I have things to discuss with one of them regarding work. So, THIS MOTHER FUCKER PICKED IT UP AND CONDEMNED ME FOR NOT KNOWING WHEN TO DO WHAT. He said he feels I don't know what I am doing, to want to discuss work when there are so many people (6 of us) around for dinner. He didn't even bother to find out what I wanted to discuss, it actually is just a small issue but it's good if we have another friend around who will also be affected by the decision. Just a minor chat up. Anyway, even if I really want to discuss serious work issues during dinner, do I deserve to be condemend? I took it that he really didn't want to meet. So I told my friend we won't be going.

A while more, he told me, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MEET YOUR FRIEND, WE GO LOH!!!! I told him I already rejected them. He asked if I was angry with him. So as not to start a quarrel, I said NO!!!! Bloody hell, but he won't stop. He repeated and repeated for me to get a clear idea of where to discuss work and what relationship I should have with my working partner (does he mean working partner = no friend, friend = no working partner). He nagged and nagged and nagged. Worse, he said that he sees no point in me going to meet so many people for dinner and discuss about work. I told him that he didn't want to go to dinner because he didn't want to go, he just pick on the work discussion issue and blow it up, saying that was the reason why he didn't want to go.

Ain't I right? He said he didn't want to go first, before I said I had something to discuss with my friend. So my work discussion wasn't the issue why he didn't want to go. Of course, when he is out of reason, he just forced his way through and declare me as a loser, the one with bad attitude, the one who started the quarrel, the one who don't know what to say and how to react, and he was FORCED to get angry with me. I didn't say anything else anymore. No point!!! I just said sorry. For all he cares, he continues nagging, and the more he speaks, the angrier he gets, and with or without me rebutting or saying sorry, he is already breathing fire again.

Breathe fire a few more rounds, and he started to threaten to throw my thinkpad out of the window again. What the fuck!!!!

I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home