Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hitler Relived . . . . !

He is the ultimate tyrant. He nagged and nagged on the issue of Usana. I apologized. He continued. I told him he had made a promise to stop nagging on that night after our jog. He then made me rephrase and rephrase the sentence until he is satisfied. Finally he is satisfied. Then he lecture about why I can't do what he want. He then forced me to make a promise to him if I break my promise, what I will do. I tried to joke about it, thinking that it may diffuse the bad atmosphere a bit. No, it did not work. He had an ideal answer in mind, and he kept dropping hints (no comments if they are obvious hints or vague hints) and chided me when my answers did not fit his ideal answer. Finally I strike. He made me promise to give him money whenever I break my promise. It may be just a chat, or it may be what he would hold against me in the future. But to end things, I had to agree.

He even dared to point out to me that he stopped nagging once I mentioned about the promise he gave me. What's the point of stopping to nag at an issue only to start nagging on another issue? He called that delivering a promise? NUTS!!!!

Then he said he will also keep his promise. He raised the issue of his promise himself. So I take it as a hint that I could also ask him for his punishment if he did not fulfill his promise. He gave me an answer that I had given him. So I used the exact words he used on me. HE BLEW UP!!!!!!

Bloddy hell!!! What's wrong with him. If he doesn't like the answer, then please understand why I was as unhappy just now when he gave me the answer. Only he can say those hurting words. What a spoilt brat!

Yeah, he jolly well knows his own character. He said since young, only he can play pranks on others, but he won't take it standing if others play prank on him. So only he can complain and bully me and force me to answer things I don't want to answer, force me to do things I dont' want to do, and be at his mercy if he wants to (or not) hold my unwilling answers against me. But he will not give pleasant-to-hear answers to me even though he knows I will not hold it against him. He won't run the risk with me, but expects me to run the risk with him.

Now he is forcing me to go to sleep. He himself had promised to go to sleep early. When he can't, he blamed me for not forcing him to do it. But when I told him to go to sleep, he snapped at me.
Just like today, he blamed me for us not taking Usana. Fact was, I was not in the circumstances to take Usana. I need enough food to take Usana, if not, I'll be sufferring from over secretion of acid juice. AND HE HIMSELF FORGOT TO TAKE USANA. If there's a problem, it's OUR problem, not MINE!!!!!!!

He insisted that we should not make love after 1am. But he had suggested to make love after 1am not only once, but frequently. If I did not play along, he says I'm not responsive enough. If I do, he says he had warned me not to do it after 1am. He says he had told me to try it in the afternoon, or earlier than 1am. Fact was, I need to work in the afternoon. I have no mood to hanky panky around. And he damn bloody well knows that I need to work. Anyway, today, he went to sleep once he reached home. We slept until 8 plus. We woke up, made dinner, watch tv (some Hong Kong serial that he does not want to miss, and willingly watch it so that we had some private time for sex after 1am as we will not need to catch the rerun), went out on his request, came back for another show that he does not want to miss, then he delayed everything by refusing to go to bathe, and when everything is done, it is nearly 2am.

Left or right, I'm wrong!!! HE NEVER WILL BE WRONG!!!! And when he criticise, I am to apologize and keep quiet.

I tell you, he will never improve. He will never be a better man. Cos he does not listen to critisms but only nags and complains and criticize about all the other people.

HITLER RELIVED . . . ! I"M LIVING IN HELL!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home