Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I should never have agreed to be a guarantor . . .

It's a big mistake, which I know will happen! But I still agreed to be his guarantor when he wanted to buy a car. I was warned by the fortune teller not to be a guarantor for anyone this year. But I didn't think I had a choice. If I do not be a guarantor, he will be angry. I will not be a good wife in his eyes, cos I am not supportive of him, cos I am not able to help him when he needs help, cos I am not an understanding wife when he wants to buy a car.

So I agreed to his request, to be his guarantor when he bought the car. I paid half for the car. But it has given me endless trouble. He will not stop nagging whenever I was at the wheel. Either the right or the wrong way, he just have endless comments to make. Step on the accelerator a bit too hard, he'll scold. Didn't look at the side that he thought I didn't, he'll scold. Didn't slow down the car fast enough, he'll scold. Not in the centre of the lane, he'll scold. Didn't reverse the car properly in a single attempt, he'll scold. Follow behind a vehicle that is not travelling as fast, he'll scold. But really, I'm not a seasoned driver and he stresses me up every single time, and he throws me with so much info and demands while I was driving, I doubt I'll improve under him. And he doesn't intend to hold back his comments because he is in full belief that I deserve all his scoldings and naggings because I'm not good enough. He thinks that he is such a good driver that he has the right to scold me whenever he sees something that he can comment on. If he has the intention to teach and help me improve, he is NOT HELPING AT ALL!!!!!! Choosing a wrong way to coach, is as good as, or even worse then, not coaching.

Whatever happened this afternoon is another case of him not being helpful at all. I was about to make a right turn out of the carpark. There were a stream of vehicles and I had waited for quite some time. So when the right side cleared up, and I reckon that the vehicles coming from that way is still quite far away, I concentrated a bit more on the left, for the last vehicle to bypass me. He told me to 'Go'. I figured it was a good time too, and so I turned. I had forgotten if I had glanced to the right or not, but I was well aware of the row of vehicles coming my way from the right, the first being a Comfort taxi. He noticed the taxi, and insist that I did not look right and it was dangerous. I said sorry. I forgot if I did glance to the right once more before I made the turn. But I was quite sure that the row of vehicles are still quite far. It proved right, I made the turn safely and did not obstruct any traffic. But whatever, since he said I was wrong, I said sorry.

But he continued nagging on why I didn't look right. I got irritated. I told him I did look right. He scolded me that I should look right before I make the turn. He only saw me looking to the left (he was looking to the left too, I wonder how did he know that I did not look right when he was looking left.). Then that was it, the point of no return. He screamed and shouted and threatened to blow his lungs out. He insisted I would not admit to my mistake and has a bad attitude. He roared at me while I was driving. I apologized again. But as per normal, when did he ever stop nagging after I apologize (although he said he would). The more he nag, the more he got angrier. With or without me apologizing, he scolded and condemned me to bits.

He would not stop even after we got out of the car. He warned me that he could not stand me anymore. He is sick of me. He gave me a warning that he will kick me out of HIS house (wonder who paid the other half of the house.....me!!!!) if I ever show him an attitude again. He said he hates me. He told me to pack my back and go back to my parents' house to stay. He told me he will throw my bag out, my suitcase out like the last time he did). And he didn't care if there were passer-bys beside us (hmm....he had scolded me for obstructing traffic and complained about him when there were people around. yah, this shows how democratic he can be). Every few steps we took, he turned around and scold me. He is so naggy! He just can't stop complaining and scolding. I think he has a huge problem controlling his own actions. (Duh!!! Idiots can't do that, you mean you cant' too? So you are none better than idiots!)

I had wrote to a councilling association to ask if there are any courses to help. There was no answer. Who can help me? Who can help me with this MONSTER THAT I HAD MARRIED!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home