Friday, November 11, 2005

Between us, no converseation's needed . . .

'Between us, no conversation's needed . . .'
Sounds loving? Not one bit.

A conversation needs 2 parties to carry out. But since my view, comments and reasons are not valued, not appreciated and not wanted, I am expected to mute myself. And when only he can speak, and he doesn't wish to have a response from me, then there's no conversation needed. It's just a one-way traffic.

We were at KFC. After eating, we left our seat. He told me to turn left. I thought he meant exit and turn left. I stepped a step for the door. Then he snapped at me. 'I said turn left. What are you doing?' I stopped, then immediately understood what he meant. He meant to exit from the entrance on our far left. So I turned left to head for the other exit, and said 'Oh, OK! I thought you meant to exit and turn left.'

Tell me if I'm abnormal to say what I had just said. What's wrong with what I had said? What's wrong with saying it?

To him, it's wrong. He scolded me inside out. He accused me of rebutting. Accused me of trying to worm my way out of my mistake. Accused me of not saying sorry to admit my mistake. He scolded me in front of others sitting around.

I didn't do anything but apologized. I am so sick and tired of telling him not to get work up over this kinda things. I'm tired of getting accused of rebutting and having bad attitude over general conversations.

Tell me what's wrong with me!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home