Wednesday, October 26, 2005

He is a damn f***ing hypocrite . . .

Who scolded me and made me promised to leave a healthy lifestyle with him? Who said we should stop smoking? Who said we should cut down on drinking? Who said we should keep a healthy lifestyle? Take our daily dosage of Usana supplements? Do regular jogs?

And then who is the one who always look for people for a stick or two? Who is the one who goes drinking every night for the past few days? He can't keep his drinking stint from me. But he is keeping his smoking habit from me. A stick or two, it doesn't matter. But he had PROMISED to stop. He had MADE ME PROMISE to stop. But in fact, HE IS SMOKING EVERY OTHER DAY!!! What does this amount to? Lying!


Worse, he was the one who said we should stop smoking. He was the one who did not keep to his words. He was the one to keep mentioning about smoking a stick or two together to relieve stress. He was the one who smoke behind my back. And he was also the one who keep scolding me about not keeping a healthy lifestyle.

A bloody liar!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home