Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I have a hubby who wish me dead . . .

I have a hubby who wish me dead. I was sick and lost my voice for 2 days. We had no arguements cause there really isn't anything to argue, he wasn't with me half of the time. Today, I had some voice back. And this bloody dinner issue came up. And he told me, HE HOPE THAT I LOOSE MY VOICE FOR A FEW MORE DAYS!!!!!

He said that I didn't argue with him when I lost my voice. He said I talk less when I lost my voice. He said he was having some peace. GREAT!!!! I HAVE A HUSBAND THAT WISH ME DEAD!!!!!

I didn't argue with him cos there isn't anything to argue. I talk less? Of course. But even when I'm fit, I didn't talk as much as he does. He nags non-stop remember. He wants less conversation. See my post Nov 11 'Between us, no conversation's needed....', he just isn't interested to listen, he just wants me to act out his orders, eat my anger and dignity, be silent on all his mistakes, apologize ONLY for all his complaints, don't need to give an answer/reason for his questions (just say sorry), etc . . .

So OK, fine. I'm not fully well, but I'm back to chocolates and cold water. My throat hurts like mad just after one chocolate. But it's ok, IF IT MAKES HIM HAPPY and IF IT BRINGS SOME PEACE, I'LL RATHER DIE!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home