Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Again . . .less than 24 hrs later . . .

Are you out to prove that I was really disillussioned last night? In less than 24 hours after you promised to change, you were at it again!!!!

I threw in the laundry and washed in the morning, after which I went back to work and was head over heels in it till lunch time. And I went for lunch, forgetting that I had not hang out the laundry to dry.

You asked me if I had hanged out the laundry. My reply was 'no'. And immediately you gave me the 'ready to fight' face and started your naggings on why I was always so forgetful. Your face irritated me, it's just the laundry, nobody is going to get killed. Why do you need to show the face to me? I was irritated. And your naggings, can you just stop it? You are more naggy than a woman. Half way through your naggins, I stopped you, and told you I was busy all morning with my work and had forgotten to hang the laundry.

Then, you just blew up! (What's new!) You started scolding me for never offerring solutions, that I always give excuses to cover my wrongs. And always doing something that you had told me not to do. You raised your voice and shouted at me. Blaming me for all the god damn things you accused me of.

You said I didn't fulfill whatever I had promised last night (did you?). What did I tell you last night? I said I couldn't stand it when you raised your voice to almost every trivial matter, which is what exactly will threw me off. So when you gave me that 'ready to fight' face once you heard that I had not taken out the laundry, I was so damn disgusted I couldn't bother to talk nicely to you. You didn't fulfill your promise, and yet you blamed me for starting it?

You had just apologized to me. But so what? The scoldings were already said, hurt was already done. Yes, it was my fault for giving you a hard tone when I told you I was working, that's why I had forgotten the laundry. But I was really irritated by your insensitivity when you start nagging at the very second you knew that the laundry wasn't taken care of yet.

Now you were telling me bringing out the laundry is only a few small matter, so why did you start nagging the very second you knew that it had not been brought out? You said I was trying to find excuses for not doing something and not bothering to give a solution. I was not trying to find an excuse, I was merely agitated by your lack of sensitivity and your 'fuck-up' face. Tell me how do you expect me to give a solution in the first instance? You would never have given me time to finish my sentence (just like what had happened just now), when will I ever have a chance to tell you a solution?

The next time issues like this crop up, I'm gonna make sure you have a solution the first instance I point it out. And you better put your solution at the begining of the sentence, cos that's your standard you had set for me. You better keep to it!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggers using web site as a therapy
Walker White never kept a diary, but when his wife, Lindsay, was diagnosed with lymphoma in April, he started a Web log.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a

increase your ejaculate
site. It pretty much covers increase your ejaculate related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home