Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fuck his temper . . . !

What comes along with me at the driver's seat while he was at the passenger seat? The God of Carz's spirit!

Anything you do, he would correct you cos he thinks he is the best of drivers with more then 10 years experience while I am just a woman with about 5 years of experience.

I turned down the multi-storey carpark. He commented that I turned too close to the left wall. Fine, whatever. I said 'OK'!

It was drizzling outside. I didn't turn on the wiper because as a driver, the rain was not heavy enough and I was comfortable without the wiper. He took it in his own hands and helped me turned it on for a one-time wipe. I'm fine with that. He did it only once, I now and then turned it on once for a sweep to clear the windscreen. When we finally reached the building, I was concentrating on turning up the multi-storey car park. He turned on the wiper once again. And asked me why I didn't use the wiper. I said I could still see. That's it... that's too much for him!

I was scolded inside out because he said that I had rebutted when he gave his advice. THE DRIVER FEELS THAT THE WINDSCREEN IS OK, THE PASSENGER FEELS THAT IT'S NOT, AND THE DRIVER HAS TO APOLOGIZE, SHE COULDN'T EVEN SAY WHAT SHE FEELS!!!!!

Seriously, who will want to drive him around? I'm at the wheel but he feels that he calls the shots! I couldn't even say what I feel. I had to say sorry for whatever I had or had not done. Just because of this, he nagged and nagged all the way till I parked my car. We had a friend joining us for lunch. But he didn't care. The spoilt brat threatened to not join us for lunch (seriously, I'm not at all concern. All the better if he doesn't join). But of cos, when ever is he a man of his words. He left, and called me to go up and see him this minute. Alright, holy king of the universe. I ran like a dog to him, making our friend wait, while he throw his tantrum around and scold me. Even use his fingers to forcefully poke at my head several times on 3 occasions, oblivious to who was around us.

Finally, he calmed down. We walked down from the 5th floor. He nagged and nagged non-stop. Something else happened after that. I've forgotten what. But the feeling stayed, and it is not a good feeling at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home