Friday, October 13, 2006

HE FOUND OUT!!!!

Damn! He found out about my blog!

I was helping him with a website on my thinkpad, but I forgot to navigate away from this page on my pc, which was situated right beside my thinkpad. I was not sure what he saw exactly, but he was guessing that I was complaining about him.

I didn't allow him to read on. He sounded quite disturbed when he asked me why I was blogging instead of talking to him and if I was complaining about him. I said I was complaining about everybody and he is not allowed to read. And that whenever I tried to tell him something, it always pointed towards me in the end, which means I did not get to vent my frustration, yet I got more naggings/scoldings from him, to worsen my day!

He said he would try to change!

Oh well . . . !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home