Sunday, November 12, 2006

He can make mistake, not anybody else, at least not me . . . !

Some double standard fellow who doesn't have the integrity to admit his own mistakes, he just channel all his energy to divert attention to others' mistakes.

The night before he leave for his dive trip, we came back from having dinner with my parents. He stepped in, saw the Usana box, and started rattling off about me not finding time to fill it up at his parents' place. (Why wasn't I able to find time to go back? Cos he was too tired and rejected the offer to go back on Friday night, then we went out to have dinner with his family, after which we drove all the way to Pasir Ris to have tea at his request, and then we were too tired and went home. So this is why we didn't have time. And he jolly well knew it. Anyway, didn't he forget too?) I suggested to go to his parents' place then, he said it was too late and told me to do it the next day. Fine, since you've said it, I'll just follow your 'instructions' or 'order' or whatever name you like to give your words. (Some egoistic fellow doing his rounds!)

He was emptying his pockets when he realised that he had lost a camera battery. He suspected it dropped in the car. Frustrated, he said to go to the car then, looked for the battery, and carry on back to his parents' place to get some Usana.

From that moment on, he kept on nagging about me not having initiative, not following orders, didn't learn a thing since 10 years ago, etc etc. . . He nagged NON-STOP, probably just so that I did not have any slightest chance to nag at him about his carelessness and constant forgetfulness of leaving things in the car. When he starts, he couldn't stop (this is called out of control!). He nagged all the way, it was so serious he had to stop and talk to me in the middle of the road, a few times on our way to his parents' place. (First, he said it was too late to go back, second he suggested after 2mins of his first comment, to go back, third, he dragged his feet and wasted time with his naggings that were way too out of proportion against the matter that happened. What kinda logic goes on in his brain!)

He nagged and nagged right until the door step of his parents' place. Even when the door was already ajar and his parents sitting jus behind the door, he was still showing me a grouchy face and demanding me to apologize. I deliberately gave a very loud 'sorry' to him. We went into the house, I did my round of respect, greeted them, went straight to the table, grapped the 'sacred' Usana and told him to leave.

Honestly, with the loud 'sorry', his mom had sensed something was not right. You could see the look on her face when we stepped in. Nonetheless, I went further to let her know that something was wrong (with his son!). She noticed that we just came back for the Usana and asked us why we were back so late just for a box of Usana, which we could collect the next day. I answered 'Usana is very important. Cannot live without it. It's very important!' With my answer, it confirmed her suspicion that something was indeed amiss. When he stepped out of the house, with his back towards us, his mum made faces to me, asking me was anything wrong. I made a face back, showing her indeed he was at his temper again. Ha, I got what I want, his mum knew my plight!

After we left the house, on our way down, he bellowed at me for showing disrespect to his parents. (Idiot, are you in line with what's going on? I did not show disrespect to your parents. I greeted them. What I had done was to hint to his mum what went on and she had received my message. That was it!) He accused me of being rude and caused alarm to his mum. Hey handsome, even before we stepped into the house, your mum had already heard the loud 'sorry' you made me say to you and she had already knew something was wrong. She was alarmed, yes, by you, for coming back so late just to get your treasured Usana, and for throwing a temper at your wife for such small matters. Please, why can't you get things right? I'm more in tune with your mom's frequency then you. Asshole!

On the way back (in fact, during the 2 days), he stressed again that I had promised to pack his bag for him. His tone made it such that I was trying to escape from my promise and he was holding me to my word! Goodness gracious, I had never ever try to escape from it, and I had never ever hinted that I didn't want to do it. And I told him so! I told him to stop giving me the tone like I had said something to the effect of me not going to pack his bag. How much effort do you need to pack a bag for a 5 days dive trip? Not much for me, if it takes 3 hours for you that's why you were worrying about it as it was already nearly 12 midnite, wake up, I'm not you!

Yea, I packed your back, in 20-30 mins, after you gave me a good scolding! Bet you didn't treasure me or appreciate at all. You jerk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home