Friday, October 20, 2006

If ever one day he turns bad, nobody can (or will) help him back!

This man is so full of himself and so tyrannic that nothing and nobody can influence him back to the right path if one day he strays. I asked him once if there is any moment in his life that he was concerned of angering me. He stammered and gave a half-baked answer saying he was afraid of me getting angry over some some things that to me, it's so minor that I won't really bother, and had never blew my top on about. So basically, I got my answer. He has nothing to stop him from becoming a bad person. Cos he simply listen to no one and condemns those who think differently from him.

If he makes a bad decision, he, being a man who thinks a world of himself, of couse he will think that he is right. And if I object, I'll be labelled as having bad attitude and rebutting. So I'll have to conform. So I'll go ahead and carry out his decision, although very unwillingly. And if ever some where down the line, he realised that he had made a bad choice, he would blame me for not standing up for my own opinion and not warning him about it. Bastard!

We are going overseas on Monday. Today is Saturday. He had told me to change the bedsheet 2 days ago. I didn't want to. My rationale was that today we are going to the crematorium, and burning incense and such. We will be dirty and we will be tired. After we come back from our overseas trip, we may also be tired and dirty. In both occassions, it is highly likely that he (or we) will want to take a nap before our bath. So I think that we might as well wait till after our trip to change the bedsheet, and in the meantime, we just tolerate 2 more nights with the current one. Anyway, if I change a new set now, and then leave it to collect dust while we are away for 2 weeks, is not logical to me.

So I wanted to voice my opinion when he told me (nagged at me, or even ordered me) to change the bedsheet the first time. Guess his reaction? Not a very difficult guess. He blew up and ordered me to obey (like a dog). He said that he call the shots in this house and if he say to change the bedsheet, it means to change and no 'ifs' or 'buts'. Fine! I said OK. Whatelse could I say? I'll be labelled as rebutting and showing a bad attitude if I continued. So I thought of finding another chance to talk him out of changing the besheets (this is the exact method that he had endorsed before, while scolding me for rebutting and not finding another chance to voice my thoughts). So there I go, I agreed, and silently decided to find another chance to voice my thoughts.

Today, after a tiring morning at the crematorium, we bought breakfast and came back. He suggested to take a nap after our breakfast. He stepped into the room, saw the bedsheet, and was reminded that he had told me to change it. He started his nagging right away. He asked me why I hadn't change it. I asked back, without a harsh note in my voice, 'Hmm, you seriously want to change ah?' That's the end of story, what did he do? He started his chain of verbal abuse, saying I was defiant. Whatever he told me to do, I should just do it. Don't question his seriousness when he say something (Yeah, right! You had said that you will control your temper!). Hey boy! What's the problem of sharing opinions. Why do you keep telling me that you call the shots? Saying I can never be the gentle, sweet, clever girl who keeps her husband satisfied. Bloody person, want cheap, want good! Who do you think you ah? You watched too much TV? If your bloody love life can be so ideal, then you should be as ideal as the male lead in those shows. Rich, handsome, loving, instead of being nagging, rude, controlling! Anyway, which role on TV taught you to be so long-winded? Which role, once angered, will shout and nag non-stop for more than an hour? Phrasing and re-phrasing his sentences and demanding a reply in 2 secs, only accepting answers that he wish to hear (and mind you, his ideal answer always changes, this time is this, but the next time, it may not be this anymore). I got angry and he got angrier. Half way through our breakfast, this ridiculous monster ordered me to go stand in a corner. BLOODY ASSHOLE!!!!! That is what his sis did to her son when her son keep messing up the table. Which right mind of an adult does he have to order me to do the same thing just because his stupid logic doesn't match mine. I was told to do that twice thoughtout our breakfast. It's humiliating and condemning!

His sis happened to call her. He didn't get up from his seat but ordered me to go get his phone. I went but when I picked it up, she had just hanged up. Of course, his started nagging again, and told me to call her back. Ha, ain't I glad! I called, and harshly told his sis that she should have held on to the call for just one more ring and I would have managed to pick up her call and then I won't get a scolding. I knew she would instantly know that my tone wasn't targeted at her. And yes indeed, she guessed it. Bloody hell, I never screamed or shouted at anybody for this kinda stupid thing, and if I did, of course it's cause of someone else who had made me angry!

After the call, I started changing the bedsheet, unwillingly! Half way through, after I removed the whole set of bed linen, he called from outside. I went out. He said to me 'I'll leave it to your decision. If you decide not to change, then don't change it!' I STARED AT HIM!!!!! I told him I was already half way through. He repeated the sentence again. GOD, AIN'T I MAD!!!!!! But what to do, I wasn't going to pick the changed bed linen up from the floor and put it back again. So I continued to change it. WHAT THE FUCK, if he had just let me decide earlier on, all these wouldn't have happened. Why must he use his cock to think, caused a big fuss out of some illogical, emotional logic of his, and in the end, gave me the power to decide with my fully reasonable logic.

Tell me if he did agree with me after the quarrel, that was why he had gave me the option to choose what I want to do! I bet so. If he had still stick to his bloody damn temper of a bull and insist that my logic was off, then he wouldn't have offered to give me the deciding power.

But fuck . . . ! I married an idiot! So we had to bathe, although very tired, before we got a short nap (and of course I gotta sleep with my hair wet, cos we gotta bathe before we get into bed, and my hair wasn't dry by then AND he insisted we get some sleep cos we were indeed very tired after the long morning). Stupid asshole!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home