Thursday, October 19, 2006

Double Standard Tyrant . . .!

Whenever I go out with my (guy) friends one-to-one, he picks things to flare up. Today is no special. He called to say to call me again. When he called, I was in the loo. So he flared up, even if I called back immediately on point of return. So he said to turn up on time when I state a time, but then he said to let him know if I need more time. Tell me, how contradictory can he be? Anyway, when he had neared, he did not call me to prepare. When he circled 2 rounds, then he called me to ask me where I was. Then accused me of not bringing my phone with me. OK, fine! You win!

By your principle, you should call when you are near, not when you have circled for 2 rounds. How long could a toilet break be? 3 mins? How to circle a big building for 2 rounds in 3 mins? Probably cos YOU HAD CALLED AFTER YOU CIRCLED FOR 2 ROUNDS. You should have called when you were near, so that I could have prepared myself to meet you. But you didn't, and after you circled for 2 rounds, you accused me of delaying the time.

If you have called when you were near, how long will you have to wait? 5 mins? For me to get the bill and go to the loo and walk to the location you were saying? What's with waiting for 5 mins at a bus stop that doesn't stop a bus in 30 mins and there's no traffic to horn at you when you stop? You can't even wait for 5 mins for your lady. What a gentleman!!!!!!

Good, tomorrow, no matter what, I'm gonna fetch you to and from orchard rd. See how you'll manage your time by telling me a specific time to wait, and not overrun by even 1 min.

Good luck to you!!!!! Damn bloody asshole!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home