Thursday, November 02, 2006

That quick tempered bastard . . . !

Before we went to US, I purposely told him which trip was my best and most memorable trip with him. It was the short cruise we went. Reason was cause he did not scold me at all throughout the whole trip, although I had remembered to have done something wrong (not those small silly miscommunication thingy that I hadn't expect him to flare up, it was something that was really my mistake and I really had expected him to scold me). I saw him dug up all his patience to drown his anger so that he would not spoil the sacred few days that we were out of town together. He promised to be good on our trip to the US.

Ha! Who might have guess, a couple of days into the trip, he already started his naggings. I can't remember what it was about, except the last one at Universal Studios. To keep his hands free, I kept all that needed to be carried in my sling bag that I carried. But when he needed the camera suddenly, I struggled a bit to pull out the camera. Just because of this, I got a good scolding from him. He told me not to put everything into my bag!

DUH! I snapped at him. If the bag is not used to put things, then what's the bag for!!!! Then I started ignoring him. He apologized after a while during the next show. So as not to make matter worse, I accepted it and did not say much anymore. I really wonder why he can't be like this. When he has the right (or if he thinks he is right), he blabbered non-stop, even if I apologized or answered his questions his way. Whatever chance he could squeeze out, he just continued scolding and scolding, he never ever thought about just saving his breadth and make big matter small. Anyway, it was a small matter, no point making it bigger and ruin the day.

He would never understand this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home