Friday, January 20, 2006

What the FUCK . . .

Am I to be happy that he did not blow up that often and give in to him when he is unreasonable beyond sense?

He was with his sis downstairs, waiting for me to go down to meet them. He called me the first time. I missed it. He then called me the second time 2 minutes later and when he realised that I was already downstairs, he blew up. God damn! What kinda human will be so demanding. He only wanted me to help him get a contact number down for him. I missed his call and thus was not able to help him. Because of this, he blew into a rage.

Come on! Does my world have to revolve around him? Was I on a call and missed his first call, and when I put down the phone he made his second call but I've already reached downstairs? Or if I was in the washroom and didn't hear the call, and on rushing out of the house, I didn't bother to check if my phone had rang in the one minute that I wasn't with my phone? Whatever reason I have, it doesn't justify him to throw his temper around.

Even with his sis around, he didn't care a heck and scolded me. He then raved the car and drove around recklessly. I bet he gave his sis a scare by the way he drove. On reaching his parents' flat, while his mom got on, I told him I missed his first call cos I was on the phone. He then went all quiet. He drove us to the mall, and told us to alight first and go for lunch. He then went on home, making all 5 of us wait for him at the restaurant. When I called his first reaction was 'Oh, you are waiting for me for lunch? I thought you didn't want to see my face!'

Yes, for god sake, I didn't want to see your face, really. But everybody expects you to be there for lunch and you jolly well know you are to be present. Don't play games with me and make me feel like the culprit who caused you not to be present. I told him we were all waiting for him. He then apologized to me. Just a simple one word 'sorry'. I seriously was not in a mood to take an apologization after he played games like going home and hide while the whole family waits for him, and in the end I had to call him to 'beg' him to come. So I ignored his apology and told him we were still waiting for him here. He then grew angry. He said he offered an apology and since I did not take it, I was the trouble finder and he would just stay at home. SPOILT BRAT!!!!! I told him how sorry can he get when he was still playing games with me by not turning up when he was expected to. And by getting angry when he only apologized once. He got even angrier and slammed the phone on me.

I called again. I said if he was sincere enough to apologize, I want to see him here at the restaurant now. He slammed the phone again.

I called again, he told me to stop calling if I was just saying some crap things that he didn't want to hear. I was boiling and told him he has no sincerity at all and slammed the phone.

Guess what, he called me back and demanded an apology because I slammed the phone on him. He told me he can do it on me, but not I on him. He told me it was all my fault. That I didn't accept an apology when he offered and then I slammed the phone on him. He said it's his world, his games, his rules and he is the king and only he can slam my phone.

WHAT BLOODY FUCKING IDIOT DOES HE THINK HE IS!!!!!?!?!?!?!?

He demanded an apology. When I said 'sorry', he said if I was not willing to say sorry, then don't say, and call back when I was ready. Then....he just hung up.

See, BLOODY SUCKERFISH!!!!!! When I apologize once, he won't take it, he would say something stupid and make me do some other things until he is happy to accept it. BUT when he says sorry the first instant, he expects me to swallow all my anger and just accept and welcome him back with open arms.

I called him again, and told him sorry again (just to make sure he appear in the restaurant). He lectured me a few more sentences. Then he said he would be here soon.

When he reached, he put on a good bloody show like nothing had happened. He talked normally, joked normally, offered me food, like he damn bloody has done no wrong.

And the cold war is still on, cos I refuse to talk to him until he apologize a dozen times, give me a good reason why he acted like a DAMN BLOODY STINKO MONKEY WHO DOESN"T HAVE HUMANITY, and promise he will not do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home