Friday, January 20, 2006

He broke another 2 things . . .

What's new! He had been breaking things since we were together. After I woke him up, he apologized for blowing up at me for no reason just now. I then asked him why he did that, I wanted him to apologize for kicking up a fuss when I didn't accept his apology for the first time. He was listening to me at first, then he made stupid remarks like 'Why I have so many questions. If I want to scold him, I'll just scold him. Why do I bother to ask him questions.'

DUH!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

I told him that when he was scolding me, he has a thousand and one questions for me too. And he even demanded that I answer him quick, to the point and correctly (I reckon correctly means whatever he wants to hear, not whatever is correct). So what the fuck does he think he is doing when he complain about me asking so many questions when I scold him.

Anyway, I told him that if he is so clever and supposedly good at handling situations when someone is angry (since he scolded me for being stupid when handling the situations when he was scolding me, then I should have considerable grounds to expect him to be able to handle then), he should just answer my questions correctly, look at me, and stop giving those uncalled for comments.

I don't know what else was said, I just remembered I ended up shouting at him with the top of my voice. I was very very very angry with him. I even told him that he better stop blaming me for causing him to loose control of his temper. A man doesn't easily get influenced by a woman. Then he blew up even more.

He went stomping around, ordering me to squat down in front of him. Of course, I was not ready to relent. He then went on and threw things around. He broke the coin bank and the padestral. And ordered me to clear the mess. I called his sis, and made sure I was heard loud and clear that I need to clean up my room as it was in a terrible mess and that the whole family would have to wait for me.

And since he broke my padestral, I emptied his and used it like it's mine. Only then did he try to joke and said that he liked me this way.

BLOODY HELL!!!!!! He then went around saying things and doing stuff like nothing has happened. He's mad!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home