Sunday, August 12, 2007

Crazy

How crazy can one get? I'll tell you how!

After a whole day out at work, he came home. After just a few minutes of changing out, he went to the kitchen, I went too, and commented 'It's so hot until I'm sweating!'

The next thing I know, he was bellowing to me about why I am stupid enough not to on the aircon. He wasn't nagging, he wasn't advicing, he was shouting at the top of his voice, hurling abuses at me, ordering me to appear in front of him immediately. I was bewildered, but I had tried not to take it too personally (like what he says I normally am, and that was why I always think that he is scolding me while he is just commenting). I went to him and said sorry. But he did not stop. His face was as black as charcoal. He was still roaring at me saying I was idiot and I was stupid not to on the aircon. I told him directly that I am not going to take it personally and I apologized again. But still, he did not stop. I ended up getting scolded like I had killed someone. I tried to calm him down, but he shook me off, and continued to belittle me. I grew irritated and started to tell him how ridiculous he is, he just stepped back home and had already started a quarrel out of nothing, I told him I'll rather he is outside and I have peace and quiet here instead of having him to return and pick up a fight immediately.

So there he went again. Ordering me to stand in front of him, and stand normally (I seriously don't know what is normal to him, when he is angry, he simply find anything that you do to blame you), talk normally, and etc... I had enough, so I told him I want to go to the bedroom to cool down. Basically, I just want to get this stupid jerk out of my face. Finally after rounds of saying sorry, I was free to go. But he still has to pop in to the room and give me a dress down before leaving me alone.

I dozed off a while, but woke up soon after. I felt hungry and decided to go for dinner. I purposely did not talk to him or call him for dinner. When he heard me opening the door, he called me. I told him I'm hungry but I shouldn't complain before I had started solving it, so I didn't want to tell him I was hungry. Ha! I know, I'm irritating him. But I wanted to! So in the end, we had another reasoning session. He said sorry for shouting at me, but it's just him, his sorry came with other accusations and expectations from me.

Whatever . . . !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home