Saturday, March 03, 2007

A fucker who will pour salt onto your wound, and pass you wood when you are on fire

Fancy telling me to watch the 'weather' while talking to him and be smart to choose my words, timings, tone and face. But himself brushed aside all these just consideration and wouldn't shut his gap up!

I had been on a loosing streak for a few weeks of mahjong sessions. I wasn't feeling all that bad, I mean, there will be times like these in our lives, that things just won't go right. And I understand. But I couldn't understand why a person who likes to preach about talking the right things at the right time, could do such wrong.

On the way back from our mahjong session, he said that I deserved to lose because I made an error about not take the right tile from the stack which result in letting him win the game. He said it was lucky we were playing with his mum and sis. Yeah, I had said my apologies during the game and took the occasional pricks that came after that happened. It was the first time I had made such mistake, after 7 years of playing mahjong with them. Even his mum and sis knew that it was not intentional and I rarely made mistakes. But I didn't expect my own husband, who won, to give me such harsh remarks.

He not only told me I deserved to loose, he told me I did not respect the game. I was reeling from his remark and commented that I did not disrespect the game, it was just a pure honest mistake. For this, he gave me a good scolding for the next 10 minutes at least. He said I should just say sorry before saying I did not disrespect the game.

HOLY COW!!! Try being accused by your wife when she obviously knew that you didn't do it on purpose. And you mean you expect me to stay calm and APOLOGISE to you first?????

Hey, it was an unfair comment to begin with. He knew it was unintentional, but yet he accused me of being disrespect to the game, and then expect me to apologise for it. It was such an uncalled for comment. To disrepect the game is to intentionally foul and cheat to win. Firstly, I did nothing intentional to that aspect, second, I did not win. For such an over-the-edge remark, he expects me to APOLOGISE!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I can't remember what went on till we reach home, I just remembered him roaring away about why I rebutted him and why I did not apologise first. And me apologising for that, but demanding why he must use such harsh words when he obviously knew it wasn't the truth. He apologised for that but within a minute he blew into a rage again over I don't know what else. And then me telling him that he has to be clear on what made me angry and what made him angry. I was angry because he said something, he was angry because I did NOT say something. Which is more serious? He intentionally said something to hurt me or me because of that DID NOT say something to please him? So we quarreled all the way back to our carpark. Finally when I got a chance to speak, I told him that he told me not to compare and use the same words he used on me to scold him, but he had done just that. I had asked for respect from him, but before he started to live up to his promise, he had used the same word and demanded respect from me towards him. I told him what is respect if I did not apologize to him when he roared at me for it, what is respect when both he and I knew that he was at fault, but yet I gave in and apologised instead. But did he ever even let me speak my mind when I feel strongly for something? No, I'm supposed to apologise first, regardless of what's the truth. Is this the respect that I should be getting? Does he mean that he would only give respect to me when I do what he want first? That is not giving me respect, that is me giving him respect because the truth is out there, I am not wrong but I apologise, and he is wrong but yet he demanded to be apologised before apologising. What crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home