Monday, March 12, 2007

This Fucker needs to get angry like we need to drink water . . .

Yea, if he doesn't throw tantrum for one day, he may die like we die of thirst when we don't drink water.

We were happily going for dinner, our first meal of the day together (cos he only woke up close to evening time). This time, I did nothing wrong and said nothing wrong. He just saw people jogging while we were heading to dinner. That was already enough to push him off the edge (he seemed to have this nerve about other people jogging while he is not, it doesn't matter if he did jog last night or he was too lazy to jog for the whole week. If he is heading for food, or if he is heading for some getaway or leisure time with me, he just can't stand it if other people are jogging at the same time to keep healthy. Be it that guy had just came back from a getaway or he had finish his leisure activities with his family, or he had pigged out for a whole month. The moment he sees others jogging while he is not, he gets upset! Don't you think he needs treatment? He should move himself to stay in the gym, so that at anytime of the day, he can laugh at others outside the gym, who are not working out while he works out in the gym, which fulfills his self satisfaction of living a healthy lifestyle. He shouldn't eat, nor celebrate anything, nor have some leisure activities, nor work. Cos once he is not exercising while he spots others doing it, his blood boils!). He turned to me and asked me if I wanted to go jogging tonight. Read my answer very carefully! I SAID 'OK'! He nagged at me again for not exercising enough and he asked again if we should go jogging tonight. I SAID 'OK'! Guess what his reaction was?

He nagged and nagged and got angrier and angrier and finally he was scolding me about not exercising. Honestly, I was bewildered (and at the same time I was thinking to myself what a nice way to start our first activity of the day together)! I waited for him to finish before telling him to calm down and reminding him that all was well just now, until he saw others jogging, then I agreed to jog together tonight, so why was he so worked up? Guess what comes next! He complained that I was showing a bad attitude because I was raising my voice to talk to him. Cool! He was wrong enough to start the naggings out of the blue but was scolding me for raising my voice when I talked to him. Whatever, he's a jerk, what can you expect from him! I apologised and talked to him with a softer voice. But, knowing him, when did he ever stop just like that? He continued to nag and scold and throw vulgarities and demeaned me all the way to the entrance of the shopping centre. Then he asked me if we have a problem and how can we help ourselves. I finally managed to speak and made him agree to stop harping on the issue while I agree to keep my voice down while I talk to him. He said 'OK! But I want to say it one last time . . . .' Hey, I'm so tired of this. What is the OK for if you wanna say something more immediately after that, and of course the something is to blame me or warn me or lecture me on what I should not do. This can sum up to still harping on the issue. And after he agreed to not harp on the issue by saying 'OK', he immediately harps on the issue again, just show that he has no discipline and he is not a man of his words.

Knowing him, when he wants to say it one last time, it just mean that he will repeat all that he had said earlier, phrasing and rephrasing it again. So he went on and on nagging me again, right after he agreed to stop. Luckily, a phone call came in and he stopped to talk on the phone. But what happened after he hanged up? He went back to nagging at me. How nice! I waited for a moment before reminding him that we just agreed to stop harping on it and move on. I heaved a sigh of relief when he heeded my advice.

We went to the restaurant where we wanted to have dinner. It was a very long queue and he decided to give up. He wanted to go back for the car and drive to some other place for dinner. He wanted to check if I was very hungry and if I could hang on for dinner. So he asked if I was hungry. I said yes. He asked me if I was very hungry. I said hungry but not very hungry. Then, he started to nag again. See, the trick is I cannot say that I am hungry (even at 7+pm, dinner time), it didn't matter if I was hungry or very hungry, I just cannot reply that I am hungry. He started telling me off about not heeding his advice to eat many small meals a day. Seriously, why do I have to eat many small meals a day when I do not easily feel hungry in between meals. Does he expect me to eat something no matter I'm hungry or not just so that I will never be hungry when he ask me this question? Do a survey, how many working class out there have the time and convenience to eat many small meals a day as and when they want it. It's crazy. He doesn't even do it himself. He also has times that he feels hungry. So why can't I feel hungry during dinner time? You mean it's not appropriate to feel hungry at dinner time and I'm to be blamed because I did not take my tea break? If I take my tea break, then I probably won't need to even take dinner, I'm a small eater. So just because of this, he started to nagged again, non-stop all the way from the 2nd floor down to the entrance of the shopping centre.

Only when I reminded him that we had agreed to stop quarreling at this same spot outside the shopping centre just now, did he finally cool down and stop. It is such a chore to go through this every other day, if not hour. And it all stemmed out from just noticing that there are people jogging while he was heading for food.

DUH!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home