Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm a self-certified Private Eye

Hey, being a Private Eye isn't all that difficult. I successfully caught CM with that Bitch today. It wasn't the first time I had tried to catch them after their secret lunch. In early July, I had already figured out what time they need to get back from lunch and where he dropped her off after meals. This time round, it's not that difficult to plan where to stand and at what time to be there.

I deliberately called him at 1330 to force him to tell me where he is. He was his normal sly self, telling me he was eating. He didn't mention about his location. I deliberately suggested a location and asked him if he was there. He said yes. First step accomplished. He managed to fall snuggly into my trap. When the time to come back to office neared, I positioned myself behind a pillar opposite her office. Right when I had expected them to pull in, they did just that. Cool! I was all ready to pounce on them. I walked right across the street, opened the driver's door, off the engine, pulled the key (actually it's half the key, luckily I didn't spoil it) out, and shouted at him 'Tanjong Pagar?'. I slammed his door and realised that the bitch was already trying to head back to her office as fast as she could. I shouted at her 'Bitch, stop where you are going.' Ha, she responded. What a bitch!

I asked her what is it about meeting him every week for lunch or tea. Nothing unexpected came from her. Denial, denial and denial! She promised me there is nothing going on between them. I told her, yes, you didn't go to bed with him, so? It's so normal to have some guy pop over every week to have lunch or tea with her and she feels it's fine? She said it's normal, she has guy friends who are very close to her, she doesn't think that he is interested in her, and he only happens to be in the vicinity that's why he is meeting her for lunch or tea. What crap. I told her it's not normal for a guy to meet a girl every week for lunch, and for goodness sake he doesn't work there, what makes her think that he is in the vicinity and just popping by for lunch. I told her I have her stuff in my hands, a scrunchy which I'm not sure if it's hers but lacey panties are definitely hers. She dared to stare wide eye at me, like I do not know what I am talking about. I told her years ago, he ordered online from FigLeave, 2 lacey panties for her. She then acted like she suddenly remembered, then she said he had wanted to give her a wedding present. Great, I pinned her to it. Does she think it is that normal for some guy to buy lacey panties for another girl for wedding present? But this bitch had the cheek to tell me she didn't get it. I told her of course she didn't get it, that's because they are in my hands. So she knew he had bought it for her (I didn't mention when it happened, I just said a few years back, but she knew it was when she had her wedding), and she is lying through her teeth that she thinks he has no feelings towards her, and she had lied that she didn't know what he is getting for her although he told her he is getting something for her as a wedding present (then how in the world did she associate the panties to her wedding). Stupid, plain stupid!

I told her she has been very unfair to her hubby. She said her hubby knows that they have been meeting. I asked her her hubby knows that they had been meeting up every week, she said yes. One day, I'll get his number and ask him personally if these secret lunches and tea sessions go on.

She gave me crap stories saying she has other guy friends who are also that close to her. I asked her so those guys meet her up every week. She said they are not that free. Fine. So those guys aren't as close lah. It's a different story when a guy meets a girl EVERY WEEK compared to close but meet only now and then for meals. Duh! Another stupid comment!

Anyway, I told her the best way is to fuck off and be gone from this world! I headed back to confront him. He was talking on the phone. Heck! I shouted at him again. 'Tanjong Pagar?' He quickly got off the phone. I asked him again. 'Tanjong Pagar? Alone? Checking if the sun shines on your store?' He tried to defend himself. 'No, I said I was eating.' Luckily he did not go on after that. He was caught red-handed and he still dared to try to wiggle his way out. He apologised immediately and said he would drive me home. I wouldn't get into the car cos he would drive around madly. He promised he would not. So I got in, and started shouting at him for half the journey. At first, he said sorry about lying but he didn't want to admit that he is wrong. He said he didn't want me to be unhappy that's why he lied to me, he insisted he didn't meet her weekly, he tried to find a way out with the lacey panties. But he has no corner to hide. I had all the cards in my hands. He had indeed lied to me, she had admitted about the lacey panties and if they had not met for one week, that's because she was not in town or he had been very busy. But once he has the chance, he will go out of his way to meet her. He was speechless while I ranted on about his past misdeeds. I told him there were so many people who got worried for me because he had been too close to another girl for comfort. Even when the other bitch's hubby called me up to complain and that bitch herself wanted to meet me to apologise, he was trying to deny everything. Now that he is caught red-handed by me, he is still trying to wiggle his way out by pure denial again. I told him his integrity of owning up to his faults and quietly bear the scoldings have gone down the drain. He had showed me nothing apart from pure denial and trying to look for excuses instead of admitting and bearing the consequences.

I told him partners are there to help each other in achieving their best, but my partner is not. I did not like to fly partly because he contributed to it. I prefer a job with a lot of flexibility because of him as well. I have to do so much to protect my self interest that I cannot concentrate fully on making the most out of my career. I tell him not to blame me when he is abusing my trust and the freedom that I had given him. I told him as a scorpion, I am supposed to be full of jealousy. But I gave him so much freedom on the contrary. Yet he took it for granted and abused it.

Now, I have the upper hand, I'll slowly torture him!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home