Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Fucker is such a Miss Fussypot

He fuck care when others are not feeling well, he just want the whole world to be at his service and bid and call. Just jolly well ask for a better clarification when you don't understand, do you need to blow your top when others didn't talk in a way you understand, do you need to be very angry with someone just because she pointed out a mistake that you make?

He asked me what I meant by tie-line. I said it's an internal line used by my company to call each other which does not require us to dial overseas. He didn't get what I meant cos he thought I said 'Thailand'. So he asked, so why do I need to call 'Thailand'. I realised he heard wrongly, and so mentioned again, it's 'Tie-line', not 'Thailand', we can call a local number to transfer ourselves to another number to talk. Then he asked me how to spell it, I spelt it for him. Then he started to throw his temper, accusing me of being stupid, don't know how to explain things clearly, keep blabbering about the same point, didn't try to ask myself why other people do not understand me, why can't I spell it for him first, and the word is read 'die' not 'tie'. I then said 'tie' is pronounced 'tie', not 'die', you 'tie' things, not 'die' things. Then he realised and said OK, and the next thing I know, he blew up and nagged non-stop at me not doing things the correct way and so forth. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR FUCKING BRAIN!!!!!!! If I wasn't clear and you think you'll get what I mean by getting me to spell it, then you just JOLLY WELL KINDLY ASK ME TO SPELL IT!!!!!!! (which I did immediately) Do you need to scream your head off and spoil the day? Can you swear that anybody has always understood you whenever you try to explain things the very first instance? (Oh, of course not, cos when it happens, you just blame it on others that they are stupid.)

I kept quiet all the way, I'm too uncomfortable and I have no energy to quarrel with you, I'm not in the mood and my reaction is probably not fast enough at this point of time. Anyway, you had said not to rebut right?

But, no price for guessing, I didn't rebut, so what? It doesn't make a difference anyway, the more he nag, the more his temper got the better of his stupid brain. Soon, he was banging doors and calling me to threaten me and sending sms to tell me off. Yeah, nothing new!

For all those efforts of not rebutting, the result is still the same. This Miss Fussypot who just happened to have a men's body was demanding from a person who is not at a 100%, for a description that's right out from the ten year series, and an immediate apology for not giving him one, or at least apologise while he was around in the house, or apologise when he called (damn, why do I have the feeling that if I had apologised, it would make no difference, it just gives him another chance to nag and scold and refuse to butt, at least now, he was on the way to fetch his friend, he would cut it short or at least stop when he reached to pick up his friend.)

Oh, and this fucker has short term memory. In the middle of the 'scolding' (because communication just flow one way, him scolding, and me saying 'yes', 'no' and 'sorry' only, I can't be bothered to quarrel or rebut or explain or say anything else), he 'instructed' (as he put it) me to stop saying 'yes' or 'no' to him, just prove it to him instead. After which, I said 'sorry'. Then he flew into a rage again, over what? Guess! He said 'you don't know how to listen to instruction? I told you not to say 'sorry' yet you say it again'. And there he went again, scolding and nagging and then hang up the phone. Hey fucker, you said not to say 'yes' or 'no', and not 'sorry'. You can't even keep up with your own instruction, you should be hanged!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home