Friday, February 10, 2006

You didn't learn your lesson and you are not sorry . . .

We went throught the first G era. I had the help of the first G's husband to pin and nail you down. You denied!!!! And you didn't apologize!!!!

Only until a few years later, when I had used that event to complain about you, did you then comment on it. What was your comment? That why couldn't I put things behind us and move on. I told you specifically why. You didn't admit, means you did not think that you were wrong and you still feels that we wronged you. You didn't bother to apologize, you were not sorry for the hurt and humility that you put me through. How will we be able to put things behind us?

And so, you apologized once, after much complaints.

NOW WAT!!!! You started anther one with the second G. How sorry can you be? You went out with G2 on Monday. It is now Friday, and you had not told me about it. I tested you. I told you I expected you to lunch with her on Monday cos you were at Toa Payoh on that day. You then say 'I think I had lunch with her'. BLOODY HELL! What 'you think'. It was only 4 days away, your brain's failing you or something? Then you admitted that you did lunch with her. Fine! I asked you again where you ate with her. I tell you what you told me. On Monday, you told me you just had a burger for lunch. Now you told me that you had lunch at a coffee shop. What does this show? YOU WERE LYING, AND YOU ARE STILL LYING!!!!! I asked you that if I had not chosen to make a guess that you had lunch with her on Monday, would you voluntarily tell me about it? You were trapped. You said sorry. What does a fucking sorry mean to you?!?!?!! You had said sorry about cheating before. were you sorry? NO!!!!!! So what's so great about your sorry? I told you that saying sorry after lying is no good. So does it mean I can do the same? You saied no, and that you are sorry, but you thought I would not be happy and thus kept it from me. Great, then I'll just go fuck another guy, and conclude that you would not be happy knowing it and then keep it from you.

BLOODY FUCKER!!!!! YOU ARE NOT SORRY FOR WHAT YOU HAD DONE....YOU ARE NOT!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home