Tuesday, January 31, 2006

BLOODY OVERLY SENSITIVE BRAT . . .

What's with him? Mad or something? I was already quite irritated with his stupid insistance. I drove to Great World with him. We went up, then came back to the carpark to put his magazine. Then when we went up, half way through he said he was not feeling well, I asked him if he wanted to buy medicine from the pharmacy, he said he has medicine in the car. So I went down to take the medicine from the car (Hey, no prize for guessing, but if I was the one who did not take the medicine when we were at the car a minute ago, I would be condemned upside down for always taking the long way to do things, never doing the right things, doing nothing when something should be done, but doing something when nothing needs to be done, etc...). Then when we left the car and wanted to go back up, he said he had taken the last dosage of the medicine and there was no point taking the medicine upstairs, we went back to the car to put his medicine back. I unlocked the car doors as he approached, I waited for him at just 5 steps away. When he finished, he crossed over to me. I locked the car. When he reached me, he asked me if I had locked the car. I said yes. He said he did not see me lock it and insisted that I press the locked button once again. So, I pressed the locked button once. Then he insisted that I was wrong, I should be pressing it twice to lock the car. I said I know but I had already locked the car already. He insisted I pressed the locked button consecutively twice to show him. I was irritated plus irritated. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM!!! I've driven the god damn car for two months. Would you forget how to lock the car after just one week of non-driving? It is not the first time I drove him around and locked the car doors before leaving. So what is he trying to prove when he insisted that he did not see me lock the car (how big an action does he expect me to do when I lock the car door? It's just two consective press on the button.), and insisted that I press the locked button once again, and when I pressed once, he insisted that I had to press it twice..... Whatever joke that he was trying to crack, it was a super lousy joke that won't make an ant laugh.

Irritated enough, when driving back home, he said turn left when driving out, I didn't pay attention to him and turn right. But anyhow, just need a few more turns, I'll still be able to get out of the carpark, what's wrong? I didn't go against the traffic and I didn't knock down a man for turning right. Then of course on the road, he complained about this and that, the way I drove, whatever he could think of. Then he nagged and nagged and nagged at the top of his voice in a tone akin to scolding. I gave him a loud 'sorry, dear' signal, before he was willing to stop the nag, and say sorry for blowing up.

But of course, how sorry can he get. When we reached home, I parked a little left, he wanted me to shift the car. I admit that I am not the best parker around, and he knew it for quite long that I didn't know how to judge a slight tilt, but like a perfectionist he is, he complained and nagged and scolded me. I just apologized. Then when he was about to finish his sentence, I thought we could finally start walking back home while he continue with his naggings, so I turned and started walking. Then, he blew up (maybe out of inferior complex). He scolded me for my attitude, my behaviour, turning my back when he was talking. Whatever, so I said sorry. I said sorry twice. But he just refused to take it, he repeated his 'Why did you do that?' question 3 times (when I asked him a question when I was scolding him, what did he say? He scolded me for asking so many questions. Yeah, double standard. HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE GOD DAMN WANTS). By the 3rd time, I was irritated enough, I argued. So he said why did I argue. Then I said sorry again.

Do you know what he said? He said why didn't I apologize in the first place. I APOLOGIZED TWICE BEFORE AND HE REFUSED TO TAKE IT. Now he dare to accuse me of not apologizing first. FUCK!!!!!!

Whatever, now he is still trying to find fault with me. A twitch of my facial muscle is 'snarling'. A step slower than him is 'bad behaviour'. A non-smiling face when he look at me is 'attitude face'.

YOU DESREVED TO BE FUCKED!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home