Monday, February 13, 2006

Shameless Brat . . .

You are taking your freedom for granted. I had let you meet anybody you want, any time of the day you want, and any gender you want. Until one day a few years back, I realised you strayed. You still refused to admit it. If you do, you are not repentent at all. You had mislaid my trust. Now, because of your history, I had doubts with your capability of handling the freedom that I have given you.

You had showed hints of straying again, by meeting up with her countless times, without telling me, and so often that it beats me (and I bet anybody who is sane) what's there to do with a gal whom you called plain friend. I don't meet my friend every other day. If ever there will be such a day, I will not hesitate to tell you too, if he is only a plain old friend.

You are meeting her too often, and too discreetly for my comfort. And yet, when I raise this issue up, you dare to tell me that I'm controlling your schedule and who your friends are and should be. If I am so controlling, you won't be having any single dates with all your fellow pretty or non-pretty gals. If I am so controlling, you won't be stepping out of the house at 11pm and not coming back till 5am with your drinking gang. I only have one person whom I am wary of, whom I have all the reasons in the world to doubt her integrity, whom you had shown too much 'concern' about. AND YOU SAY THAT I"M DAMN BLOODY CONTROLLING YOU!?!?!?!??!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home