Saturday, April 01, 2006

CRAZY BASTARD . . . !

Do you want to see how does a monster look like? Look at him!!!!

I avoided a confrontation by agreeing to drive. (When he took out the car key and tell me to choose if I want to drive, seriously, I do not need to choose, cos I've no choice but to drive. If I say no, I go to Hell straightaway, this obviously, is not a sincere alternative, it's just so as to force you to pick the other choice that is provided.)

Grunting to myself, that it is not gonna be a good day, I started the car. Sure enough, soon, he was complaining about how I should drive again. He is the King, remember! He says Lane 2, I better switch to Lane 2 asap. He says accelerate, I better floor the accelerator asap.

Whatever happens after that, I'm too lazy to repeat. Basically, he just continue nagging and nagging, and criticize me, belittle me, scold me. He didn't help any further with his big actions (he hated it when I do it) of banging the car door and strutted around. Plainly speaking, I may not be in tip top condition, I may not have park properly, but I don't think he needs to shout and scream. Who has the mood to drive when there is a nagger constantly blaring away at your ear!?!?!?!?

And when we were back at our own carpark, he threw the newspaper on the floor and ordered me to pick it up. Then ordered me to fold it properly. Then he banged the metal door of our flat real hard, and did it a second time. Then continued to banged the wooden door after that. Our neighbours saw it. But I won't think he will care a hack. HE IS MAD, remember!!!!!

SICKO!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home