Thursday, March 30, 2006

Beyond description . . .

He went out in the afternoon. I was at home all alone. When he came back, the first thing when he stepped into our study room is to complain and scold and rave about the curtain not fully drawn (probably just 5% not fully drawn). He nagged and nagged. I said sorry (although wondering what's his issue with such a smaller case.). He went out of the room for a short while, come back, and continued to nag about the curtain although apologizing for the harsh tone. He was not joking at all, stern face, harsh tone, repeated warnings.

Serious, I could not and would not take it sitting down. So when he kept going on and on, I finally stood up, walked to the curtain and asked him what's the big deal which side the curtain is pulled to. Why does it irk him so much that the curtian is fully drawn or 95% drawn? Does this kind of senseless thing bother him much more than other issues like hygiene? Does it make more sense for him to stop peeing at the brim of the toilet bowl, or at least clean it up if it happened? Anyway, cut the crap about him telling me so many times and I dont' know how to change. I told him to stop folding papers, did he change?

Then he ordered me to watch my tone. OK, fine! I changed my tone and told him that since he hates it so much when I use a harsh tone on him for the things that I hate, and he also admited that his tone was harsh when he told me what he hate, then he jolly well know that he should change his tone of voice when telling me about things too. He hates it when people do it to him, but he keeps doing it to others, BASIC CHARACTER FLAW!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home