Monday, July 25, 2005

We finally consummate our marriage....

This is so exciting! We bought our first ever most brilliant buy after a century. The lubricant works like magic. And finally we can have normal sex!

Some things that I notice :

1) There isn't blood. Means my hymen has already been broken. I think my assumptions for the last few years are right. Whenever I see blood after we unsuccessfully had sex, my hymen is broken down bit by bit. That's why when he said he had penetrated me last night, I didn't feel excruciating pain like described in the romance novels when the hymen is first broken.
2) I can't really feel his penetration. I thought it was just like the past few years of trying - he just went in a bit. But after that, when I asked him, he said he almost fully penetrated. Hmm....so sex isn't that painful after all. It must be the abrasion before then, that caused so much pain because I dried up immediately when he enter.
3) I do not feel aroused. Maybe the stories are true. Gals rarely ever cum while having sex.

But anyway, it was a good start to our sex life!

He said we had frequent quarrels which may indirectly be a result of not being able to consummate. Now that we can....let's see if the rest will get better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home