Thursday, July 14, 2005

He is bull shit.....

He is super unreasonable. But thinks that he is the logic, the way, the only way!!!!!

He was asking me if we need to spend one more day in Oz due to the date change. I miscalculated and thought it's just another afternoon more. So I said 'Actually, it's just another afternoon more.' But after rationalising. I continued without pausing from the last sentence. 'We reach there in the afternoon, then....oh yeah....then we'll have to stay overnight, means we have to stay one more night right.'

And that's it! He started blowing his top. Say I did not answer his question at the very first instinct. It's either a 'yes' or a 'no' to his question. So, implicitely, he means I can't rationalize, can't think aloud, can't answer anything other than 'yes' or 'no' whenever he asked a question. Great, what an autocratic chauvanistic pig! What do you think you are? Some fucking royalty? That I always have to be on my toes and listen to your every whimp and whimper and answer your question the first instant?

When I asked you a question, and you didn't answer me directly, you said that you like to create suspension, you are getting to the answer, you choose not to answer directly, you don't want to answer me.....etc...... Whatever reasons lah, you always have some fucking nonsense to retort back, and then accuse me of trying to pick up a fight.

It's not that I expect you to answer my questions there and then. It's the way you treat me when I did what you did. It's ridiculously different, how you want to be treated and how you treat people. You don't practise what you preach! Bloody hell!!!!!!

Then you expect me to say 'sorry'. When I did, you told me to stop parroting and you don't want to hear any more 'sorry'. So I stopped saying. Then you say I didn't even say sorry when I need to. And if I say 'sorry' again, you said I was so stupid to do what you told me not to do. Get it right, dumbo! Who is it that keeps changing his principles? YOU!!!!! YOU!!!! BLOODY YOU!!!!!

You said your expectations of me aren't high. It's just simply answer your every damn question there and then, short and sweet. I can't rationalize and then give you an answer. I can't ask you some questions and make you answer your own question (hey, that's your favourite way of coping when someone else asked you a question, you admitted this, didn't you?), I can't think aloud, I can't do anything except to answer you. This is treating me as a maid, a subordinate, a lowly servant, a dog, who has no right to say what he/she thinks, and must answer immediately and precisely what you want to know.

Bloody shit, and you don't live by your own stupid principles. If ever the next time I ask you a question, and you didn't give me a direct answer, short and sweet, there and then, I'll see what you'll have to say. But I somehow already expected the answer, just read the above, and you'll know what you'll do. Why not I'll try it, and I'll come back to prove it that you'll do exactly what I had expected you to do.

9 years of trial and error. 9 years of your crap. 9 years of your various reasons to blow up. I can write a book on what your sentences and reactions are. And mind you, left or right, you'll have something to scold and throw a fuss about. No kidding. I swear that I can write all down. You accused me of not doing this. So you scold me about this. And when I do this, you'll accuse me of not doing that, and then you scold me about that. I can list down all the this and that, then you can see for yourself that your BASIC PRINCIPLES and SIMPLE DEMANDS are just so complicated that you won't even understand it yourself.

And then how will you get out of this situation when you are cornered? You'll say every situation is different, and I'll have to learn what situation to do this or do that. But then you'll also say that I keep doing the SAME things in all the situations (hey, you said every situation is different?). And after that when you just can't seem to answer your own questions already, your way of winning is just to declare that you are the king, and you rule your world, and if I have to stay in YOUR world, I'll have to listen to you and abide by your rules. And what's your rule when all fails? The rule is YOU ALWAYS WIN, LEFT OR RIGHT!!!!

You are bersek! I tried to let you win. You asked for this, I gave you this, but you turned around and say you wanted that. Then you asked for that, I gave you that, and you turned around and say you wanted this. And then condemn me for being stupid and do not know how to choose correctly. So how to let you win? You asked for this, then I give you that instead? Then it will still be my fault, cos you asked for this, not that.

Then the more you talk about it, then angrier you get and then for reasons that I also don't know how to describe, you blamed them all on me. No matter what I do, how I answer, how I did the way you said I should, you'll still blow up and say that I did not do what you wanted.

Ha, and you dare tell me a parrot repeats but do not know how to think. Fact is, when the rules says YOU ALWAYS WIN, LEFT OR RIGHT, I don't suppose I need to think. Don't need what, whatever I think doesn't matter. Whatever I do doesn't matter also. Cos you'll always be the one who's right. Why do I want thought process for, when dealing with you? I retaliated and disputed all because I have a thought process and I think it's not right to do it this way. BUT YOU SAID I SHOULD NOT!

See, who's the confused one?

1 Comments:

Blogger Caller From The Falls said...

Papa,

You mean you were like him when you were 30 yrs old? So are you still like this? Hope not.

If you aren't like this anymore, how did you overcome it? I hope it was not after your loved one left you because of your 'manipulations'.

Leaving is really my last resort.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home