Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Why isn't he doing something.... ?

Honestly speaking, I don't know why I don't like him not partcipating in the petition against TTD in the NKF issue. I just don't feel that he is living by his principles.

He had complained about his mom, who told him not to say he had witnessed an accident cos it would caused a lot of trouble as he would have to go to the police station. He had said that he should stand up for what's right.

So previously for the accident case, he was still young. But now, he is an adult already. Can't he act upon his belief? Maybe he didn't think TTD/NKF was wrong? Or maybe he thought they have other reasons for doing this kinda outrageous things? But he was complaining and reasoning to me about it.

I will think that by his principles of standing up for what's right, he should sign the petition too, regardless of if he leaves a comment. At least I can see that he really does do something when it's needed. All talk and no say. That's him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home