Friday, July 08, 2005

He is a liar......

I asked him last night if he had lunch appointment, he hesitated and replied 'I'm not sure!' I already sensed that something wasn't right and he was lying.

This afternoon, when preparing to go for lunch, he dressed up, in jeans and T-shirt, telling me that he is without plans, and just wanted to drive around and find a place to work. This is not him....definitely! If he is without plans, he normally is too lazy to go out. Today, he had no plans and yet he planned to take the car out, wearing jeans and t-shirt. I should have guessed! But I closed one eye.

We had a slight tiff after we left the house for lunch. He had actually said, 'Do you know why I want to go out even if I have no plans? It's because I knew that we will quarrel.' Now, come to think of it, it hurts, a million times more! He said he could forsee that we will definitely quarrel that was why he wanted to go out, but the truth is, he is going to meet someone, he had plans. Did he implicitely mean that he is happier off meeting that other woman too?

Now I believe, and all men should believe, that women do have sixth sense. This other woman, I hate her!!!!!!!! This is not the first time he did this to me. I'm not going to let this rest. I'm going to confront him on this. Maybe ask a few questions, to see what lies he has prepared for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home