Friday, July 08, 2005

He is unrepentent.....

I gave him a chance to speak. He did not take it. Instead, he turn the table around and attempted to make me feel bad!

I didn't use a harsh tone, I used a concerned tone. I told him what I felt was not right. I told him I felt that he did something yesterday afternoon which he didn't want me to know. I asked if it happened. If he had honestly told me that he went out with the G girl but was afraid to tell me, it would have been so much better. I was prepared not to blow a big fuss.

Anyway, why was he apprehensive that I will be angry with him if he meets up with G? Simply because he did something wrong with her. There were so much unhappiness revolving around this girl, which made my heart boil just by thinking about it. It's too tiring to even mention about it. But by trying to push it to the back of my mind, doesn't mean that it will make me feel any better. Especially when it's so obvious that he had some unfaithful history that he had with G, and he just refuse to admit it.

When I asked him about yesterday afternoon, he took to using a harsh tone on me and accused me of not trusting him (I've already told him time and again, that my faith in him is negative, cause he had totally blast it away with the first woman), and angrily asked me why I had married him if I don't trust him. Nevermind, I did not want to kick up a big fuss last night anyway. Once I achieved my aim of hinting him out that I did feel something astray, I just stopped the conversation and treat it as nothing has happened.

When his family vouched on his character that he will quietly take all the scoldings and will really repent once he knows that he is in the wrong, I thought they know best! But apparently not, he doesn't. This was not the first woman that he was involved in. He refused to admit fault on the first woman and refused to even admit that it happened. Now he is just doing the same with the second woman. Steadfastly denying that he had something going on behind my back with G, now he progressed to even keeping me from knowing that she was meeting him.

Hope he gets the hint not to do it again behind my back. It is getting out of hand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home