Wednesday, July 06, 2005

He is mad!!!!!

He is mad! How do you describe someone like him other than mad! He forces his ways on me. He wants me to be obedient, to listen to him, to do whatever he wants and likes. To say the things he wants to hear, to act like what he wants, etc.... He dare say that if I do not want to be treated like a dog, I have to earn it. Hmmm.....Read again, buddies! If I follow all his demands above, aren't I no more than a dog? So what's the point of being a dog to him to earn the right not to be treated like a dog!!!

Then he says my attitude is bad. How worse can my attitude get when he was the first to turn on a stern tone and start nagging at me non-stop over little things? And he says I always think that the little things are little, that's why I never improve. Ok, maybe I should take every thing more seriously. Maybe I should just pick on his lack of discipline to sleeping late and eating healthy, as much as picking on my forgetfulness to take my daily dosage of supplements.

And at the end of the day, he will tell me to find a solution, to eat my anger and give in to him more often so that we will not get into fights. I gave a solution, I said let's stop harping on this topic for the night becos we were getting no where, we were both frustrated. He said 'OK!' I repeat..... he said 'OK!'. And immediately following the 'OK!' is another paragraph of naggings of what I had done wrong to lead us to this state. So the 'OK!' is for?

After another 3 mins of naggings, he asked me 'sincerely' why did we end up like that. I said bcos both of us refuse to admit defeat. So he asked me how should we go forward. I said whatever he said he did not like of me, I'll change. And whatever I said I did not like of him, he change. Then guess what's his next sentence. 'I know I have a bad temper. AND I WILL NOT CHANGE, UNLESS I'M DEAD. THEN WILL YOU GET THE BETTER OF ME!' Cool, fancy showing 'sincerity' to change for the better for the sake of our relationship.

As he nags, he got angrier. And the angrier he got, the more he nags. In no time, he turned himself into a time bomb, ready to explode anytime. And of course, all the blame was put on me. I was drained. Mentally drained. I offered solution, it didn't work. I gave an answer to his question, he took it as an excuse to blow up. Upon reaching home, I just close the bedroom door hoping to get some privacy. And gee wee, who could burst through the door but him, making sure my life is more miserable than before. I'm not supposed to sulk, not supposed to be angry, not supposed to frown. I was really fuming mad. I was already throwing the keys and beating the mattress and screaming, and what did he do? He ordered me to not even heath a breathe and answer his stupid questions 'normally', if not.......I'll have to leave his house!!! HIS HOUSE! GOD DAMN!!!! I can't even let loose some steam. He doesn't even allow me time to breathe.

On one hand, he says he wants to improve our relationship, one the other hand, he refuses to budge even a little and give me some leeway to sulk. Great! What a great effort by him to solve things.

Conclusion : HE IS MAD!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home